z31 coupe (2 seater) for sale

pauly_adams

hey guys I don't have the time to fix my much beloved z31 2 seater, so im offering her up for sale, she has some rust in the passanger rear quarter and a little around the windscreen, the engine is in need of a rebuild due to a blown head gasket and my shed that leaked into the cylinders, the auto gbox in it was working and the rest of the car is stock, I have stripped out the interior for cleaning as the seat will clean up but the carpet is stuffed, it is missing the following parts, rear windscreen, dissy, and cluster, it will need new front windscreen, new carpet and minor rust repairs (passanger inner quarter). I have tracked down most the parts for it including the original rear hatch( was not easy to find) and a few other bits. im open to offers but am looking for $4000 upwards as this is not a 2+2 but a 2 seater and is a very early production number ( HZ31-001104) its production date is 1983. I will post pictures up later today as its dark at the moment. don't miss out on owning a rare z31 coupe as it is advitised else where aswell

im highly considering just keeping it and putting it into storage to be honest, rust is near non existent, the reason for selling was I have a baby on the way and the funds would help a great deal. if I cant get $2500 ill just keep it and drive it once the engine is done

• 1 month later...

Nope, isn't eligible for improved production so would be prod sports if doing door to door, or would make a good targa type car.

If for prod sports, wouldn't be competitive these days, even with turbo as you have to use original turbo and manifolds.

If it's being used for sprints then will fit into whatever generic category that it best fits into.