Sydney zedcar concourse next weekend

chris240

• Administrators

Hi guys,

I can't make it down, mainly cause I'm in Melbourne, however can someone take plenty of photo's so we can report on the weekend on the site? It would also be good to upload the images to the gallery :).

Cheers

• Administrators

Hi Spdrcr,

Do you have contact with the owners of the cars pictured above? Particularly Jim's 71 240z, I saw it in 2005 at the Nationals and was impressed. Much more beautiful in person than pictures mind you. I'd love to do a feature on some of these cars.

Also if you have more pictures it would be great if we could add them to the gallery for future reference. Rather than have them in a thread. If it's easier you could send me a CD (although I'm leaving for Ireland soon) or I might be able to set up FTP details so you can upload them to the site that way.

Cheers

Gavin.

I'm happy to give the original size photos to anyone that wants them.... I took them with my phone (Nokia N95) so the quality isn't fantastic - still ok for web browsing though.

I only took photos of the 2 seater 240z & 260z - there was heaps of others z cars there but they didn't interest me.

Jeff