Ascension

Black sea

Blended

Channeling

Deepsea Challenge

Dracula Untold

Dumb and Dumber to

Ejecta

Fifty shades (the first 30 minutes anyway, the rest not worth it)

Fury

Grabbers

Guardians of the Galaxy

Interstellar

John Doe Vigilante

John Wick

Lets be Cops

Nightcrawler

Predestination

St Vincent

Taken 3

The Atticus Institue

The Book of life

The cobbler

The Fault in our Stars

The last Starfighter (coz its 80s awesome!)

The little Death

The purge and The purge Anarchy

The theory of Everything

Time Lapse

Trash

Welcome to the jungle

Wild Card

Street outlaws

The Walking dead

Gold Rush Alaska

Better call Saul

Bobs Burgers

Archer

Brooklyn Nine Nine

And a whole bunch more stuff i cant even remember.

Basically im the worlds biggest movie pirate  ;D ;D

Horry sheet! thats some viewing.

But +1 for John Wick, i really enjoyed it and was happy to hear its a trilogy with the next movie to come out 2016! :D

awhile back i watched Fast7 and the last season of SOA.... boy was that an emotional weekend!

Been loving the Fast & Loud eps of late too - Blood, Sweat & beers is a motto we call relate too lol

• 2 weeks later...

Driven (2001);

It has to be one of the WORST racing or car movies I have ever seen, that includes 200 MPH (2011), which USED to be at the top of my list for worst car movies...

So many inaccuracies, so many things that would just not happen in the real Indy/CART series, and ALL of them were for dramatic effect, because there would be no other reason to fabricate such events. It just made the movie so unbelievable and insulting to automotive enthusiasts, even those that aren't a fan of CART.

The editing and story reminded me more of a 1980's movie than a 2000's movie.

Overall, don't waste your time, even if you have 2 hours to do NOTHING, it would be more entertaining to pull your own fingernails off with needle nose pliers than to watch this movie.

Terrible, terrible...

Hi All,

Watched this last night and to also have a light end to your weekend. For something not very serious and a bit of a laugh and reminded me a bit of thinks in my childhood it was good. Free to watch on youtube:

Enjoy

Cheers,

Adam

• 1 month later...

Watched Jurassic World today. Relived some memories from being a kid and watching the original. Was a great movie.

I watched "Interstellar" with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. It's quite a long film at 169mins but I never found myself looking at the clock, in fact it was the opposite the time flew by and I was hooked from the start until the finish.

Highly recommended, 9 out of 10. 

I watched "Interstellar" with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. It's quite a long film at 169mins but I never found myself looking at the clock, in fact it was the opposite the time flew by and I was hooked from the start until the finish.

You and I have very different opinions of that movie.

• Administrators

I watched a film on Netflix called "The Barber" it was ok 6/10 - typical serial killer type movie.

Watched Night Crawler a couple of weeks back.

Awesome 8/10.

I've seen it twice now. Was blown away the first time and I enjoyed it even more the second time.

post-502-144023803053_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

American Snipper, graphic and powerfull..... 8/10.

Agree, have watched it a few times. Very good.

I did go see Inside Out on the weekend. I love kids movies

My 9 year old daughter wants me to take her to this one, reviews say it is good for all ages ?

Watched Jurassic World today. Relived some memories from being a kid and watching the original. Was a great movie.

Now I just feel old  :(

My 9 year old daughter wants me to take her to this one, reviews say it is good for all ages ?

Well, my partner cried if thats any indication..

yeah its a good movie for adults too, i thought the plot was somewhat better than fury road for one ;)

• Moderators

yeah its a good movie for adults too, i thought the plot was somewhat better than fury road for one ;)

Thanks for confirmation.

I still haven't seen Fury Road, big fan of Max 1 & 2 but 3 was garbage. I  expect Fury Road would just continue the downward trend.

• Moderators

Took the little girl to see Inside Out, and yes it is good movie.

I woud recomend it to anyone with a 9 or 10 year girl.

• Administrators

John Dies At the End - > He really does..

Anyway it's a bit odd at first, but stick with it. Quite funny in a weird sort of way.

• Moderators

Just finished watching

"Running on Empty" Hadn't seen it years, Classic Aussie car movie, no Z's but plenty of classic Aussie muscle.

Worth a watch.

Ex Machina (2014)

It's an interesting way to perform a Turin test, and for those that are on the geeky side of A.I. it might be a little interesting on just what might happen if true A.I were to be created. The story was decent, not spectacular, the sound editing I thought was pretty good. Not a movie I'd say anyone HAS to watch, but won't be completely un-entertaining. I'd give it a 6.5/10.

Alien Outpost (2014)

Typical earth is invaded by alien movie/pro military movie. Nothing new in this one, at all. Wasn't a waste of time, and it's a good watch if there's absolutely no other movie you want to see. 5/10, the photography was good, the action was good, but the lack of original content really brought the score down for me.

• Administrators

Not last night, but recently saw this on Netflix.

Hot Girls Wanted

But since it seemed topical...

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,16318.msg172842.html#msg172842

Not sure I could give it a rating out of 10 because it was more an educational piece and insight into how the industry works. Basically young girls get chewed up and spat out the other side.