Sign in to follow this  
Luni260z

Spotted (WA)

Does someone here own this beauty? Made me feel horrible about not taking care of my own.

Spotted in Freo.

Inside and Out this zed was immaculate.

post-1546-144023720405_thumb.jpg

Saw that one a the wa z day a while back. Has heaps of custom touches

I had literally just met a friend from my work who I've never seen before (He's over in Perth for business this week) when I spotted this across the street. I felt bad even having a look because he was part way through a story. "Hang on", I said, "I have that model car, i gotta take a look at this". It looked mint and I just wanted to sneak a pic and have a brief look inside. Every part of the car brought out a bigger smile on my face. When I finally got close enough to look inside I found the interior is out of this world amazing. I mean I like the interior of our zeds but whoever fixed up this one has a real flair for it. It was completely redone. Everything looked woody and classy, and just outright sexy.

My friend asked "Do you really have a car like this". And I had to be honest and say "yeah, but mine's really crappy in comparison".

I should have taken a pic of the inside, it was really special but I already felt like a dick for just stopping my friend to have a look.

Wow its certainly different. White roof, side vents, different badges and that squared off dash..........Hmmmmm :o

That belongs to a guy named George.  He's a member of the WA Z Registry. He's not on here as far as I know.

Ah, that's ok. I'm not a member of the WA Z Registry.

I will be once I get my car on the road. I might drop into membership day just to say hello.

Kinda nervous turning up without a car .. feel like a creep.