looking to sell I have CASH!

reverendzed

Well, for the right money I might be persuaded to part with my '74 260Z 2-seater, owned for 29 yrs, but been in storage for a decade now. As per my avatar but with a black bonnet.

Contact me via email gilltech@bigpond.com & lets have a chat if you're really serious.

I'm in Brisbane though.

Thanks guys for the PM's and offers.  For the few who want to question my motives or wonder if I'm serious, I've delivered more quality cars, some from ground up and others as rolling resto's than most (and extremely thankful for all the help I have received from members on this forum). I have the runs on the board, if you have something for sale I'd love to hear.  If you want to criticize someone who has only ever wanted to be part of what was a great forum and club, for you I have a model bridge, a straw and a full cup with a lid - either build the bridge and get over it, suck it up or shut the FULL CUP!

Cheers,

Rev.

Well I say good on you Dave, pleased to see the zed bug is still with you and that you are keen to pickup another one for a make over. Even though you have not keep any of your past zeds it is good that you enjoy the journey of the make over process. I am sure the owners of your past zeds are more than happy that you like to transform and not keep them.

Good luck with another zed quest/build.

• Moderators

Some people enjoy the chase... like a good joust with a mate on a race track; you enjoy the fight and when you finish, want to go and do it again... The more zeds the better Dave.

Just for the record. Dave is one of the very few on this forum that just gets the job done, as he says , the runs are already on the board. Nun of this 2,3,4 10 year builds with 35 k hits on there build thread. The Rev is wam bam 12 months later he is driving it. So yes he is the real deal. Just my 10 cents worth .

• Administrators

I have a business proposition for you Dave, let's import some tidy 240z/260z 2 seaters from the states and fix them up and sell them on for profit. Wheeler Dealers style...We can start with this 1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-240-z-1971-series-1-vin-12002-manufactured-10-70-unmolested-rustfree-matching-s-/151069662953

I am of course kidding, or am I? :). I honestly don't think the values of Zeds is high enough yet to do this, but at some point in the future who knows?

On the positive side of things, he's making more and more cars available to the community with each new build. I can understand this though, I'm sure most of us would have 10 different Zeds if we could all built to different spec, well that's what Dave is doing. He just isn't keeping any of them.

• 4 weeks later...