Sign in to follow this  
loftyfang

**SOLD** please delete

I have a set of RB conversion Engine mounts for a 70-78 Z for sale. I bought them from Castlemaine Rod Shop. They cost me about $180 and they are proffesionally made. They will position an RB motor perfectly in a z engine bay. They bolt directly to the RB block and to the standard Z engine mounts on the crossmember. They are painted black.

If you need a picture before buying I can post one or email it.

I am after offers over $150 as they are brand new.

Doing this conversion myself in the very near future so was wondering about the gearbox location as well. What stopped you doing the rb conversion if i may ask  ?

I was going to make a crossmember from the rb one,these mounts position an rb25 gearbox shifter in the same position as the z one. I can't finish the project as my son is now on chemo and we have a daughter now and I just can't afford to do what I wanted to do. It's unfortunate that I need to sell this car but I will have another one some day.

I am sorry to hear about your son. Hope it all works out and I'm sure you'll find a helping hand here when you decide to buy another Z!

Sulio

I hope that your little bloke gets better. and i concur with mr toecutter. You'll get another one.. I would be in the market for these in about 3 months time but cant do it now ... sorry

Mike