Sign in to follow this  
WesP

WANTED

welcome to the boards and good luck with finding a 240.

maybe post your location and budget to better assist us in helping you find one. also maybe include if you want an original or modded one.

cheers

price range: kicking around the $10-12,000 mark

prefer a mod 240Z that i can still work with but will look at anything in good cond.

funny enough and probably annoying to everyone else im looking at picking up 4 yes 4 240z

hidden away for the last 8 years going to the location on sat night so Monday next week i might be able to help you out and anyone else who needs parts as i know at least one of them has been out in the weather for that time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WILL DO THE BLOKE WHO HAS EM ISNT SURE IF I CAN GO SAT NIGHT OR IT WILL BE MONDAY NIGHT FOR SURE .... GOD I CANT WAIT HOPEFULLY ITS NOT A DREAM ;D

going tonight >:( ... dont want to push just trying to play it all down if you know what i mean ;) ;)

whats rare about your 260 2 seater?

not a lot but they only made just a little over 20000 of them in RHD export form vs some almost 200000 240z in RHD export form - if you include the LHD market different numbers but as the US got the 280z for a large chunk of the mid/late 70's you can say the LHD 260z is rare given it only produced for 1 1/2 years so this is good old market confusion again - guys in the US state the 260z rare and then everyone else thinks they own are rare car if they have a 260z - not quite again depends on the market. Our market - yes rare vs the 240z but then again in Australia that might also depend on the number of 240z imported.

yeah i knew that i just figured there must've been something special for him to call his 260 rare on a 240/260 site.

For all you wannabe comedians out there, perhaps a better word would have been uncommon. There are plenty of 240z's and too many 260z 2+2's. A 260z 2 seater is far less common than these which is why I used the word rare. Thanks... not... for all those that left stupid comments that thought they were funny? I have a 240 a 260 and 2 260 2+2's, I know which ones would be easier to replace.

For all you wannabe comedians out there, perhaps a better word would have been uncommon. There are plenty of 240z's and too many 260z 2+2's. A 260z 2 seater is far less common than these which is why I used the word rare. Thanks... not... for all those that left stupid comments that thought they were funny? I have a 240 a 260 and 2 260 2+2's, I know which ones would be easier to replace.

mate wake up to yourself.

i have a 240 and a 260 2seater and I also know which one is worth more!

Is JP240z a retard? I said nothing about which car was worth more, most people can borrow 20k as easily as they can borrow 10k, it is going to be easier to find a 240z to buy than a 260z 2seater. Can JP240z keep his or her stupid comments to itself? This is not a comedians site and this is not meant to be a funny thread so leave your BS posts elsewhere.

Ease up they are both just just as hard to come by in any state of repair making any z series rare...... DATTOBOY your right in saying that just because its expensive doesn't make the 240 rare it just makes people hold on to em thats what makes em rare ... but come on no need to get pissed off about it  ??? ???the reason GONZO is saying they aren't rare is cause no one pays more than a grand or so on a 260 meaning people just get rid of em really i had one go for $250 and the 240's $1500  no need to go ape shit mate

Calm down Dattoboy.

Some of the guys are just having a bit of fun. We don't want to be too serious here.

Good luck finding a Zed Wesp. Let us know when you get on the road.  :)

Calm down Dattoboy. Consider this a warning. Those remarks are NOT needed on this forum.

I don't want to ban anybody, but I will if I have to...