Lurch visiting BrisVegas in July!

C.A.R.

Greeting Canadians!

I shall be in Brisbane for a week - Wednesday July 10th to Wednesday 17th.

I'm being employed as Jason's (Dat2kman) pit bitch at the Morgan Park Historic's on the 13/14th.

I have a fairly tight schedule but the evenings leading up to & after the weekend will be free.

If anyone is interested in catching up one evening for Beers & sh|t talking, and/or vehicle inspections feel free to PM either myself, or my manager Dat2kman.

I hope to catch up with you lot soon!

Ahh RACQ Motorfest is on the 14th which is a MASSIVE car show but looks like you'll be busy then.

I'm keen for a drink somewhere one of the nights. Can't do Mondays but am free on the other nights at this point :)

Come on Jason :D

Your no stranger to having a heap of Z's at your place and we haven't had a BBQ for a long time.

What do you say?

Just no 'Dustys'.

Bullsh1t

Dusty is heaps of fun, we can do more circle work in the bottom paddock!

Then we can drive his ute around on the grass??

Eh?

Bbq sounds excellent idea Aubrey, which day?

What date is sceduled for Z car club qld meeting?

We will be heading to Morgan Park on the Friday 12, back late Sunday 14th.

HRCC Winter Historic race meeting!

Rest of time banging about in the shed fixing up some bent cars.

PZG302, may we accquire your Metal Inert Gas machine, for a few days?

PZG302, may we accquire your Metal Inert Gas machine, for a few days?

Why, yes, yes you may.....

In return for some lessons on how to stick metal together without burning the house down or blacking out the neighbourhood.........

Don't spose Lurch will have enough time to fabricate and certify a cams spec cage for the fully sic hectic bro ghetto racer??????

Why, yes, yes you may.....

In return for some lessons on how to stick metal together without burning the house down or blacking out the neighbourhood.........

Don't spose Lurch will have enough time to fabricate and certify a cams spec cage for the fully sic hectic bro ghetto racer??????

I can give you a basic welding run down Matty, no problems ;)

Sadly the cage will have to wait for another time...

Perhaps we should nail down a date to do this?

Thursday 11th? Just an idea at this stage...

Will depend on work and where I am at, if I am working from home I can duck out for a bit.

Any way will make time to catch up, will probably wander out to Warwick for a look see at the least.

BBQ Thursday 11th July sounds good . I don't think it would clash with anything ZCCQ is doing but 260DET might have a better idea of what's on their calendar for that time of year.

So do we chip in some coin or bring your own along?

• 3 weeks later...

Aubrey, and otherAusZcar'ers,  yes the late arvo/evening f Thursd 11 th for bbq/drinks etc, naturally byo whatever.

The ostracised zccq riff raff are welcome, but its no zccq thing!

You watch, some one go organise some exciting alternative! Einz Zwei Drei!

It's a chance for a catch up and say g'day to Lurch while he is up here, we will be heading to MP the next day.

Maybe a propsition to import him up here later in the year for some fabrication/rollcages/ etc work?

I know a few are after some things done!

If any are after addy/details pm me, most know though!

Would a lowly Mazda owner be welcome at this get-together  ;)

I have submitted an application to participate at the HRCC Historics at Warwick over the weekend of the 13th & 14th July.

Currently this is the published entry list http://www.motorevententry.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&eventId=112

cheers

Peter

Would a lowly Mazda owner be welcome at this get-together  ;)

I have submitted an application to participate at the HRCC Historics at Warwick over the weekend of the 13th & 14th July.

Currently this is the published entry list http://www.motorevententry.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&eventId=112

cheers

Peter

Ummm, no unless you have your own clippers comb and drier.........

Ummm, no unless you have your own clippers comb and drier.........

Wat?

Pete, yes welcome, but bring $2000 as deposit for the Mazda race car that you should really be driving!

Payment plans accepted!

Entries clse for MP historics later this week, that MotorSpirtsEntry list are for entrants that do it via online, most just enter via paper method.

I don't share my hairdresser gear with anyone.....

However I should be there in the new fknwooshhhh Ute rather than the wooshhh car or the hairdresser car, especially if you need the mig still.

Too much whooshing going on methinks!

Will grab the mig prior to him arriving, will prob grab some chuckaway bottles of gas, and have a practise run.

My old 130amp gas/gasless wire wheel jaws are slipping, wire feed very jerky.

The little teeny weeny mma stick welder i got, 200 amp jobbie, is very surprisingly good!

I'd happily do stitch/spot work on panels using thin rods, not like an old tranny jobbie at all!