SA BBQ Request

Ledge

Paul, Annie's coming so put me down for a plus 1.  Also think that Adam from zgarage and plus 1 should be coming with Zeds.

What time are we kicking off and what would you like us all to bring/ contribute as it looks like a fair crowd.

Roger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Chaps,

For people wanting the dyno run it would be good for you to be at my shop by 11, This is purely because i have

been surprised by the amount of people wanting to put there cars on. Yes i will be putting my track car on Last.

I don't want to keep Steve stuck at his workshop all day.

For everyone else rock up around 11 ish. but remember i would like dyno to be underway around 1130 so if you want to hear some

fine engine noise then don't be too late.

Please if everyone can at least bring a chair that's all i ask. i only have 6 at the shop so its up to you.

I have Soft drink( coke,solo,Sunkist) and beer. also filtered water, coffee and tea. if there is nothing there you like could you please bring that.

For food will be BBQ snags, Some good flavoured snags, Hamburger patties, Steak, onions and bread sauce. If you want something other please bring it.

See you on Saturday 11 ish

3/22 oborn road Mt barker

Cheers

Paul

Hi Chaps,

Thanks all for coming today was a great day.

My apologise to anyone I didn't get a chance to chat with but I was run off my feet

with everything going on.

Congrats to Chris Ferguson for winning the dyno cup. Topping the L series shootout.

I'm sure more pics will follow

The biggest graph is my RB, than an  FPV F6, both of which were no eligible.

Cheers

post-2036-144023715291_thumb.jpg

It was great to meet everyone today and see some very nice zeds. I've got videos of Roberto's and Ledge's dyno runs that I'm uploading to youtube (it's bloody slow though, I don't have internet connected yet so I'm using my mobile phone :S).

Off-topic, but still cool - I stopped at Burnside shopping centre on the way home, and this pulled into the carpark:

post-1454-144023715296_thumb.jpg

post-1454-144023715301_thumb.jpg

post-1454-144023715306_thumb.jpg

+1 thanks for putting together a great day. Surprisingly good turnout. Good food/zedss/people/everything

Paul, think you've ended up with an extra fold up chair that I forgot on the way out.. Will come past Monday ? Otherwise I'll forget again and I'll never pick it up.

Got a video of the lime rocket doing it's best attempt to shoot off of the dyno rollers, will link it up tomorrow.

Paul cheers for the hospitality and a great day. Awesome people, awesome cars and awesome food and drinks mate top effort.

Nato for cooking the bbq and eating half of it  :P while cooking it  ;D

Steve for getting my chook cooker to run lot better , sorry for the smoke screen. Looks like 13b turbo be on the menu in future and bumping the mighty huge 65.8rwkw to modest 165.8rwkw  8)

And sorry for spoiling the pic with it. But admit it guys wasnt that out of place blended in well  :-[

Hopefully next time the z be on the rollers to prove a point.

Awesome day

Thanks to Paul and the Z crew for making me feel welcome, you have a great community here in SA.

What an awesome turnout of Z's  ;D never seen so many in one spot.

Cheers to the dyno boys too for looking after my baby on the rollers. Happy with the result too.

Won't ever forget seeing Paul's RB Ute on the rollers with the lads on the back for traction, classic! And what a weapon!

Thanks Paul I enjoyed the day as I got to talk to fellow Z owners for the first time and sorted out a few mutual problems hope to see more get togethers.

Richard