PB260Z

Spotted NSW

A VERY nice Orange 2+2 fresh NSW number plates in Hornsby this afternoon.

Stunning looking car in that colour.

A bright red 240Z - looking like a brand new car - with very shiny paint and highly polished mag wheels

Spotted at 1:25pm today (Sunday) in Bong Bong Road Dapto, waiting at the lights at the Princes Highway. I gave the driver a 'beep-beep' and a frenzied thumbs up - which he halfheartedly returned - but since I was in my 10 year old 'bowling club silver' Falcon, that is understandable.

The car had black and white plates (pretty sure they were NSW plates) and it had 240Z in the sequence - I hesitate to give out the full registration number here - but suffice to say, it was hard to forget.

If it is your car, and you are an Illawarra region resident, please pm me - I would love to meet you and your car properly.

Spotted a black 240z with silver aftermarket wheels in Wyndham Street, Alexandria today around 2.30pm. Anyone on this site? 

I saw Phil Lee driving his S31 Fairlady Z around Concord on Sunday morning. He's as rotund as his Youtube videos suggest. For a second I got excited to see an S30z on the road, then I realised who was driving it.  8)

Spotted that orange 2+2 at the crossing between Central and UTS - looked good. Seems to get spotted heaps!

Great to see a Z getting used on what appears to be a semi regular basis.

silver 2 seater (not Mike's) coming down the great Western Highway at Warrimoo this morning. I'm sure it's a car I've seen on here recently but can't find where......

Red 240Z, Rego: 240ZSB  -  Driver was a younger P Plater, driving along Old Northern Road Castle Hill, late Saturday afternoon. Anyone?

Spotted a dark green 240z with 5 spoke stars wheels tonight out the front of Coles on Burns Bar Road, Lane Cove. Looked a little dusty, thinking it was a quick run up the shops. Anyone here?

One getting worked on in the paint shop at Castle Hill.  HS30-11108  ?  Its an April 1972 compliance, so looks odd with a high number. (not an expert on that)

post-100533-0-93385800-1449660981_thumb.jpg

post-100533-0-20753500-1449660985_thumb.jpg

post-100533-0-71837800-1449660988_thumb.jpg

That's mine - yep is a 72

Edit: I should say I've always thought it was a 72 but have been going off the compliance plate. I think the ppsr had it as a 72 as well

Edited by andyk_79

WA z register has higher chassis numbers than mine listed as 72's so I have no reason to doubt the plate

Spotto

An Orange 240 southbound on the Pacific Hwy at Berowra around 8:00 this morning.

Was great to a Z out in traffic on a not so sunny day.

That potentially could of been mine returning from a shake down. she passed rego last week but rear brake cylinder's failed's during the test drive **

Spotto

An Orange 240 southbound on the Pacific Hwy at Berowra around 8:00 this morning.

Was great to a Z out in traffic on a not so sunny day.

And you waited for a full 9 minutes to tell us?

post-101663-0-47581700-1458167451_thumb.jpg