Hi from Ballarat

That's a sweet ride Simon with EFI ITBs can't believe you've let sit for so long! I've got a ZX 5 speed Box in excellent condish if your interested? Gotta get this thing back on the road bro!

Thanks ZED83, 

The car has the early five speed with the flanged output rather than the slip yolk.  Can the the early 71A box extention housing be swapped to the later ZX 71C box?

I did buy a second hand 71A box to replace the broken unit, but i have no idea of its condition.

Maybe im better off puting a much later Nissan box in it and redoing the tailshaft?

I`ll do some searching on here and see what i can learn about such things...

Always good to have another Simon in Ballarat that has Datsuns!

I must catch up with you aswell, as I need a power dyno run done on my 1600 race car.

Cheers. Simon.

Ha Simon&Simon from Ballarat, now That's Gold  ;D . How good would a Ballarat Dyno Day be??

Hi Thomo,

Drop around any time.  Im making a fiberglass spoiler in the dyno room this weekend but I can do it any time from Monday.

Just send a PM or call.

I`ll send you my number.

I`d be up for a dyno day and BBQ!  probably only do about 8 cars without getting too crazy tho.