Sign in to follow this  
be-zed

THE ALL JAPANESE CLASSIC CAR SHOW 17 FEB 2013

Another year goes buy without the car ready! I'll have the 510 ready for next year though (maybe not pretty but it will be going).

Damm I go away to CQ this weekend. :(

Looking at coming for a couple of hours. Must leave at 10AM though. See you there.

It's the in thing to have your zed off the road, especially if you are putting a g-nose on it with no flares.

It's usually a decent turn out, I didnt go last year but their were quite a few Z's the year before.

Is it all going ahead today....is it raining up there?  Will it be worth the 2hr hour trek up there.....

I was there early but had to leave 10.15 due to work commitments. There were 5 Zeds there early and one parked outside. 8)

So Zac was flying the flag for the forum then. I take it the ZCCQ was not there with its marque tent then ?

I did not plan to go as I am still putting the rear end back into the car and I was only there last year because at the time I was the editor for the ZCCQ newsletter . Not the case this year. There is a pic of that 120Y in a report on here of June 2012.

So there should  be another Jap day in June of this year .All going well

Check out the 7 of spades Facebook page for the day and you will see a couple of more Z's. Sorry had to leave early due to work. 8)