260Z

drift*

I would be looking at buying one for around 5K and spending 4K doing it up with mods that suit the cars use. Unless of course you can find a real good one that someone has spent 15-20K on with plenty of these mods on the car already. Only then spend your 9K. they are around but you need to keep your ear to the ground.

I will be selling my 260Z after the Sydney Z car clubs concourse.

The car is a 1974 260Z 2 seater, It comes with fully recoed L28 engine, new carpets & trim, excellent dash with new white faced gauges & no cracks, racing bucket seats, koni adjustable shocks with H/D springs, four wheel disc brakes (4 spot vented fronts), Watanabe RS8 16x8 & 16x7 mags with excellent tyres, new crystal type head lights, & it has NSW rego until April '08.

Price is $13,000 ono.

rs83qz5.jpg

Ph Nick on 0416 283 194 if you have any further questions.

im all good nick. just rewired the whole car so im a happy camper. i have working guages and indicators now. hehe. soon enough i'll scrape a few more dollars and then i'm coming after you for help with wheels and possibly seats!

i'm definately coming to the concourse but i think i'm bringing the corolla this time. might make for a more relaxing day perving on Z's.