2013 Nationals, who from Q is going?

260DET

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See that the reception BBQ is at the Ramada too which is handy. Z will be at the sprints of course but don't plan at this stage to show 'n shine it. What's left to do d3cOy, NDSOC put on a good Nationals so hope you can make it.

Just hook up the fuel system for the engine. But stock brakes, open diff and konis for PI with 360hp sounds a little too exciting. If i had brakes and diff done i would consider it.

Not a good idea to come on here and say 'I would come but' :D  PI looks like a LSD would not be essential, compared with MP for example. Brakes? Jason uses stock brakes, no excuse there. Fuel system? Pfft. Konis? No problem. So lets do it  8)

Ohhhh, yes a limo is handy, exit of Honda and over the hill into MG, and Hayshed,,,, and if you are pushing hard onto the turn onto front straight, you do not want to get loose, the wall on inside is far more bitey than rxit of Karrousel at Lakeside.

Last i heard re who from here is making the big trek, may have been Allan Croft and aallan Fielding.

Any from ZCCQ going? Probably all a bit hard.

After six tilts at PI in five years, and other "stuff" going on, i'm out.

In one of my previous Zeds, stock 350 chev 2+2 drum brakes vented front 4 speed Muncie and Open stock diff and 225 tyres . Was doing 1.56 in 1994. If its dry you can get away with open diff under 300 hp. That's not to say an LSD wouldn't be better.

Good to see someone is keen Dave :)

Got an email which includes class guidelines, looks like my genuine road registered Z will be a race car for National's purposes. Not that I care much, it's all about the experience as far as I'm concerned.

Super keen, I had a ball at the 6 hr relay last August, can't wait to get back down there.

Got to get over the trip up to Morgan Park in a few weeks time first though, hopefully I don't break anything up there. Which reminds me, its still broken from my last track outing. Should fix that one day ;D

They are a slack lot, plenty of "gunna's"

Was talking with James Flett today, ( Group S racer) he is thinking of going, from his Brokkvale NSW base.

Now that will be a quick S30.

Behave you two  :)

Some people have to work you know! ;D