Tim has no more Zed, so spare parts have to go UPDATED

RB30X

So I'm getting rid of all the Zed stuff I've collected during the last few years of Zed ownership. I understand some of this stuff is quite common and may probably find its way into a bin. If you're interested in something just ask and I'll come up with a price for it rather than attempt to price everything here. All of this stuff has just been sitting in boxes, so its covered in dust etc.

Ok, here we have two new threaded sleeves from Otomoto with collars etc but no matching springs. Some stut tops, front castor arms, a diff bracket, one zed hub cab. Also some front coil over converted struts that I chopped the bottom off for ChevZ, with blue springs.

photo5-4_zpsb63f02c3.jpg

Here is some diamond print vinyl that I robbed from a 260 2+2 I think. Two rear strut top covers, two rear wheel wells, and the bit behind the seats. Could do with a clean obviously. One small rip in one of the wheel well ones.

photo4-8_zps6f580045.jpg

Remains from a carpet kit I bought new. Looks like the two bits that run along on the outside of the front seats, two bits that go behind the front seats and the long bit across the back of the trans tunnel. Also some door linkage parts in pic.

photo3-13_zpsce62f16d.jpg

Here is three sun visors, two perspex headlight covers SOLD, an electric aerial SOLD, a center console surround and vent, three headlamps and four surrounds.

photo2-12_zps48f3cbaf.jpg

Door linkage partsSOLD, mostly from a 2+2 but I'm sure theres some 260 2 seater parts in there. Windscreen wipersSOLD, hub caps, handbrake and leather coverSOLD, door, bonnet and hatch linkage mechanismsSOLD.

photo5-4_zps8768746d.jpg

A 260 steering column with ignition barrel and key. Genuine original 240Z speedo and (tachoSOLD) with speedo cable, interior light and plastic bit that runs along the brake light and a choke knob linkage.

photo4-8_zps70a61f4d.jpg

Thermo fan with bracket, L series coilSOLD, two hub caps, ash/coin tray and some L28 engine parts.

photo3-13_zps01765c90.jpg

260 2+2 rear internal tail light cover, arm rests, two 2+2 stainless trims that run along the roof channel, three top of door/ base of window trims, and lots of front and rear windscreen stainless trims that slide inside the rubber seal.

photo2-12_zps3636bec9.jpg

Brand new Autometer fuel level gauge

photo1-10_zps551693a0.jpg

Two new orange front indicator lensesSOLD, two bonnet inspection hatches with air flow ventsSOLD, a vacuum dizzy from a 2.4L, oil filter, and what is left over from a Black Dragon weather seal kit. Part numbers are below with links to black dragon ID with picture.

59-872(2), 59-877 , 59-876(2),  http://www.blackdragonauto.com/icatalog/zr/full.aspx?Page=12

59-851(2)  http://www.blackdragonauto.com/icatalog/zr/full.aspx?Page=13

photo-3_zps21708b3c.jpg

240Z fuel tank. Good condition.

Rear control arms.

Front and rear sway bars.

Two zed jelly beans mags and tyres

LS1 parts. ARP head bolts, fuel rails and speedflow fittings and hoses, PAC racing springs, $200 each or all for $500.

43070513-E2DD-451A-85B3-258174713024-24174-0000259845112DD4.jpg

Let me know.

Cheers

Fairly keen on electric aerial... 240z or 260z unit?? Or pretty well perfectly interchangeable?

Would need to get it boxed up for postage, and I'm away until the 25th. If you could PM me a price it'd be appreciated :)

Thanks.

Fairly keen on electric aerial... 240z or 260z unit?? Or pretty well perfectly interchangeable?

Would need to get it boxed up for postage, and I'm away until the 25th. If you could PM me a price it'd be appreciated :)

Thanks.

It'll either be from a 260 2+2 or a 280zx. Let me know if interested and I'll test it to make sure it works.

Hey Tim, how much for the fuel gauge and the stainless steel trim that goes inside the windscreen/hatch rubbers?

You're down first for the fuel gauge.

Did you need any trim pieces in particular, I don't believe I have a full set, but I have most of them. I'd have to find a diagram to find out which pieces I do have.

Hi Tim,

interested in 240Z tacho, handbrake lever, all the door linkage parts/catches, windscreen wipers, antenna (if other guy passes) and indicator lenses. Please pm me a price and postage to Sydney.

Cheers

Your first inline for everything bar the indicator lenses, linkages and antenna. Just waiting to hear back from others about the other stuff.

Cheers

You're down first for the fuel gauge.

Did you need any trim pieces in particular, I don't believe I have a full set, but I have most of them. I'd have to find a diagram to find out which pieces I do have.

Nah no pieces in particular, I know I have a few bits lying around in my dads shed in Gladstone but not sure what they are. Just hoping I can make a decent set out of the parts I have.

Just let me know how much you are thinking.

I'll get em out again tomorrow and work out what I've got.

So front and rear glass have six?? pieces of trim each. Four corners and two straight bits across the top and bottom???

I'm guessing the trims that have a curve in them are the front screen and the straight bits are the hatch glass trim?

What condition is the middle strip for the tailight?

Also I may be interested in the indicator lenses+headlight covers

cheers ^^

Middle strip is in surprisingly good condition. The three plastic 'doodles' are still there which poke through to hold it on. It has been painted black at some stage but its peeling off to reveal the original shiny coating underneath.

Just done some googling and ... pending price and working-ness, I'll grab the antenna :)

Just checked the working-ness and its fine. When the exciter wire gets 12v the antenna extends fully and when un-excited it retracks itself. It'd be easy to power up to your head unit.