Sign in to follow this  
Herbonius

Z Car Fan in Melbourne - EDIT: Bought a Car!

Very nice mate and that is a good price for the car.  I reckon you should keep it stock, but it's your car and I am sure you will enjoy the hell out of it.

Done a bit of stuff with the car since I got it.

New paint job to put it back to 110 (?) red, put on the 16x8 Rota RBs (offset 0), put in a new Bosch alternator, converted it to manual a 3.9 diff, put on 240Z carbs (MASSIVE difference) and put on the fender mirrors.

Next up will be to put on a Kameari air dam and to drop it just a couple inches with some king low springs. Maybe some Koni yellows in the future too... Just waiting for a good price. After that, there's not much I want to do with it other than just replace some rubber parts, to get rid of a bit of wind noise in the cabin and then just drive and enjoy it!

Really enjoying driving. Take it out around once a week for a drive around the country and to go camping. Bit dirty at the moment but no sense washing it in the rain!

Y3aSt6T.jpg

drLPH52.jpg

LggUa7u.jpg

PHyVNyM.jpg

Hoolley dooley..

Problem...there appears to be some minor dust on the top right of the master cylinder........ 8)

That little bit of accumulated dirt on the strut tower put me right off it...but very nice looking 260Z! well done!