sco_aus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see its the same old boys and girls getting some use out of there Zeds . There is a lot of talk on this forum but sadly not much action. I say this because it disappoints me. We have so much fun on trips like This and Tassie and most of you will never no what you are missing out on.  Having said that, our cars are 40 years old and only 90% of them are drivable . That just about sums it up really . Back to the sheds boys we want to see them at Easter. Merry Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey good to hear you are on boards Chris. Who's the other name for the list? Scott can you add that to the front page along with Dale.

I look forward to having a beer with you and a burn around some hills.

I know a great BBQ beside the lake at Mt Buffalo so when we are up there either Sat or Sun I think we should buy some meet and chill for a bit whilst cooking up a storm over the fire. No dirt roads and great place for some nice photo's.  ;)

Yeah I thought it might be. Great to have you guys on board.

This will be a great trip. We have 12 people now confirmed. A shame a few more Vic boys haven't put up their hand. But that's the way is goes.

Speak soon Chris.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Boys, I was in Bright for the long weekend or just yesterday. This event is all good to go ahead regardless. The will be no postpone. The fires are no where near Bright. They are up near Harrietville. They were nearly out after some heavy rain last Friday but lightning has flared them up again. There are heaps of roads up there and the Buffalo road is still all clear. We are still two weeks away and fires will come and go during this period. All will be OK to head up there.  ;)