RUN TO BUDERIM

peter t

Hi, I am going for a run up to Buderim tomorrow Saturday 13th leaving Victoria Point around 7am. Anyone interested will stop at BP on the highway at Caboolture for coffee. Just going up and back if anyone is interested in coming for a run.

Car is full. I will be a BP on highway at about 8am and leave at 8.30. Up and back will about 3 hours with coffee breaks so if anyone wants to come, see you at the BP Caboolture on the Bruce Highway at 8.30 am. PH 04120236599  8)

Great drive, the longest the Z has had. Picked up the boss then my mate at Hendra and gave a lift to his mate to the airport. My boss got in the back for the short drive to the airport and as he is rather portly, was hilarious trying to get him out of the back seat. Almost needed a tin opener. People were laughing at us. Called in at the BP for coffee but the line was out to the parking area, no Z's about so took off to Buderim. The boss  picked up his bike and off home we set. Great drive home with my mate sleeping most of the way. Almost got home and sitting at the lights, then bugger me dead a red Z pulls up behind me.  Hi to however you are. Couldn't stop so now it's time to have a nana nap ready to take the cheese and kisses out tonight. 8)