Sign in to follow this  

Hello from Europe

Hey guys,

I was invited by Sulio (aka Toecutter) to join this forum, so here I am. :) I bought my first Zed (my first car too) last year. It's a 1973 Euro 240Z. They are quite rare, and not many of them are left - most of the Zeds were imported from the USA. I'm picking up the restored body in a few days, and I'm going to ship it about 300 miles south for a rollcage installation. After that, it will be painted blue (similar colour to that from my avatar, it's a Japanese Fairlady Z) and completed in terms of all the mechanical stuff. I'm hoping to finish the work by winter, but I don't know how long will it take to import all the necessary parts from overseas. I'm saving for a better engine than the L-series, and I have already asked a few part importers about better brakes and more solid drivetrain components for my car. Stay tuned, I'll post up some pictures in "Members Journal". :)

Thanks to Toecutter for the invitation! I hope my English won't be a problem...

Tony

Welcome Tony, good to see european Z car enthusiasts on the site. From our chat it sounds like you plan to build a very nice 240. Looking forward to following your progress!

Cheers,

Sulio