Hello from Europe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:57 AM

Hey guys,

I was invited by Sulio (aka Toecutter) to join this forum, so here I am. :) I bought my first Zed (my first car too) last year. It's a 1973 Euro 240Z. They are quite rare, and not many of them are left - most of the Zeds were imported from the USA. I'm picking up the restored body in a few days, and I'm going to ship it about 300 miles south for a rollcage installation. After that, it will be painted blue (similar colour to that from my avatar, it's a Japanese Fairlady Z) and completed in terms of all the mechanical stuff. I'm hoping to finish the work by winter, but I don't know how long will it take to import all the necessary parts from overseas. I'm saving for a better engine than the L-series, and I have already asked a few part importers about better brakes and more solid drivetrain components for my car. Stay tuned, I'll post up some pictures in "Members Journal". :)

Thanks to Toecutter for the invitation! I hope my English won't be a problem...

Tony

#2 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:08 AM

Welcome Tony, good to see european Z car enthusiasts on the site. From our chat it sounds like you plan to build a very nice 240. Looking forward to following your progress!

Cheers,
Sulio

#3 sco_aus

sco_aus

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts
  • Tagline:Scott

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

Welcome, look forward to seeing more.

P.S your english is better than mine so far :D