Rules and Guidelines
1. Use the for sale template
Model: Eg: 240z, 260z, 260z 2+2, 280zx, 300zx - Other rare Datsun / Nissan's and their parts are also acceptable.
Required Location: eg: Melbourne
Required Price and Payment Conditions: eg: Cash in hand, cheque, paypal, part exchange (for what?) etc..
Item Condition: Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent, Concourse
Body: Rust? Damage? Where?
Mechanical: Running / Rolling Shell, Requires towing etc..
Registration: Selling registered?
Engineers Certificate: Yes / No? If applicable.
Pictures: For Best Results - Please include pictures (Up to 4 per post). How do I post images here?
Extra Info: Vehicle history, specs and modifications etc..
Contact Details: PM / Email / Mobile / Home Phone etc..
2. Promoting a commercial product, service or business?
We ask that you offer a specialised service to our members and become an active community member.
Due to SPAM concerns - Members who sign up and use their first post to promote their business will have their post locked, deleted and accounts removed.
Tips for businesses:
- Offer special rates and discounts to members on this site.
- Be an active member of the community before promoting your business, product or service.
- Answer questions, concerns and use member feedback constructively
If you look after our members they will look after you and your business.
3. Staying Safe and Avoiding Scams
A golden rule is, if any offer sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Here are some tips.
1. It's always preferable to deal in person and exchange cash in hand.
2. Avoid posting your email address in full (many automated bots collect them by reading your advert for spam and other purposes etc..), instead post a contact phone number like your mobile number or request a personal message (PM).
3. Use secure payment methods that offer buyer / seller protection.
4. Do not post personal details such as your address over public forums.
5. Notify Auszcar.com moderators or webmaster if you suspect any activity or members might be non-legitimate.
6. If someone is offering you a part you need but is not specific, ask for more details. If in doubt ask for photo's of said item. It's better to miss out on a deal if you feel something isn't right.
7. Deal with credible members (usually members who have several posts, have sold items to other members) etc..
4. Failure to follow the rules will result in your ad being removed.