Sign in to follow this  
EvilZ

JDM or AUDM 240z/260z Front Turn Signal Lights

Might have a pair coming very soon..within the next day or two; complete with looms as I have / am installing amber with single globe 240Z ones. I did have 260Z lights fitted in the front as it was like that when I bought my zed.

Zedman that would be great! Please let me know, I am trying to source a few pairs for my cars here in NY!  ;D

I am also chasing a set of good original ones as mine are cactus so I will go next in line after Mr. EvilZ. Cheers.

Alex i may have one set just need re-verify condition of the lenses. but to op there a set on ebay motor us orange one in good condition. Cheap too atm

Yeah saw them Gareth 40000y approx $400 plus postage and all other stuff associated with  shipping to aus. Wont leave much change from 550.

US is bit cheaper. A lot cheaper actualy.

Have removed mine from the zed, right hand is fine but the left hand has a crack about 2" long... not sure if you are still interested...?

Zedman, yes I am. Can you send pics to clive.bogle AT gmail.com?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ericzx thanks for the link...love those!

If you have a pair of good orange ones and willing to pay postage both ways ill swap you mine. Clear split type in very good condition.

The early 240z 70-72 had a clear lens, but 73 240z's had this split design and all later 260z's should have had it also. So you should be able to still get them.

To be honest if you're going to spend all the time and effort getting some I'd buy brand new, most second hand ones are in pretty poor condition by now.

CLEAR have an old set here