JDM or AUDM 240z/260z Front Turn Signal Lights

EvilZ

Hello everyone,

I am looking for either jdm or audm turn signals left and right. I would love to get them complete with the harnesses or at least the front lenses only.

Did the AU cars only come with clear lenses or did they also come with the one from the picture below? Any cars being parted out? Can also trade for any parts that may be needed. Thanks!

537943130_uB62G-O.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

The early 240z 70-72 had a clear lens, but 73 240z's had this split design and all later 260z's should have had it also. So you should be able to still get them.

To be honest if you're going to spend all the time and effort getting some I'd buy brand new, most second hand ones are in pretty poor condition by now.

they're slightly different sizes, i'll try to take a comparison photo of them tonight if they're at my place.

I'm after a pair of completely orange ones...not happy with the condition of the ones I have, mainly as they are different as from different companies

Hello everyone,

I am looking for either jdm or audm turn signals left and right. I would love to get them complete with the harnesses or at least the front lenses only.

537943130_uB62G-O.jpg

Why didn't you buy those ones when you took the picture?

Thanks for the information. The ones in the picture I stole from the internet so it is easy to see what I am talking about.

I woud love to buy a set of new split lense units if I can. Anyone have a lead or set sitting around? If I can't find that than I am willing to just buy a set of clear lenses. Any of you buy those repo lenses from Ebay? I didn't want to gamble yet on them and they not fit the housing correctly.

Zedevan - are you looking for new lenses or complete units (orange) OEM?

Also anyone have the part number to the split lense units?

• Moderators

Mine do have the front clear and internal amber lens; I'll have a dig through and find some good ones.

Hey Dimitri I'm still after some good condition backs and globe holders if you have any? I have new lenses now.

Sorry, I keep forgetting...240Z single or 260 double hole housings?

• 1 month later...

Can't believe I missed these! Was so busy working on the car....these are exactly the turn signals I am looking for with harnesses.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-260Z-Headlights-Parking-Lights-Etc-/110951200044?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=yVQ%2FSAACvDdpS7dy5YZgJMZ5DIo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hope one of you guys out there have a spare set willing to sell.....  :)

• 1 month later...

try this guy on ebay,he does the clear lenses aswell

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-240Z-260Z-park-turn-lens-HOUSING-RH-NEW-REPRODUCTION-/251177968999?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7b5fa567

you can use the rear light holders from a 240Z tail light to make a new harness but you might need to use a rubber o ring if you think water might get in  or some grease

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply it's been a very busy Christmas. Houston we have a problem, on removing the front lights from the panels i discovered a crack in the LH side Lense and the RH Backing also has some damage. The rubbers are fine but one of the seperators are missing but the RH side lense is perfect. I'll see if i can chase up a full set but in the condition you are after it may take some time.

No problem. I would still take them in that condition if you have the harness with them. I can start looking on how to adapt them to my 260z until a very nice set comes along. I can take care of you $ for your troubles.

Thanks.