#1 Gordo

Gordo

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Tagline:Racing member.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Are any of you guys planing on making the trip to Phillip Island for the 2013 Nationals at Easter. Would be great if you Devils made the trip over.

#2 bluerat

bluerat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Looking good Gordo, Mick is planning to come as well, hoping to get Scando to come as pit crew. I was thinking to book the boat nice and early due to Easter rush.

#3 Gordo

Gordo

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

That's great news, early days yet, do you think you will drive the cars over or put them on a trailer? Would be good if you could pay the Spirit of Tassie Captain a few extra dollars and drop you of at Cowes(PI) jetty. lol.

#4 bluerat

bluerat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Slip him an extra ten'a, LOL

At this stage I'll drive the Zed and the Criuser on, and hire a trailer in Melb If I need one, it's around $1700 to bring over a trailer on the boat..see how the budget looks when it gets a bit closer?

Really looking foward to the track day, I've heard the BMW boy's have the track on Sunday, I should bring over Mrs Blue's 535 and have a run both days?? bugger the show thingy,LOL

#5 Gordo

Gordo

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

Yer put a towbar on the BMW and you still only need tow cars, if you guys need any help this end let me know. I guess the main thing is to try and find good accomadation, all the hotels and motels will be busy and parking becomes a problem. If as you say a few of the Tassie boys come try and book a house so you can park your car and trailer of road. For a house at the Island it would be around$1200 bottom end to $1800 shared between three or four couples would be cheaper than hotel. Cheers Gordon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users