Sign in to follow this  
Scoota G

Other collectible Japanese Vehicles

Like i said before keep an eye for s13 rps13 z32 and r32 r33 gtr. These are droping in price and getting destroyed at incredible rate. soon to be followed by s14,s15 and r34.

This. It's been a recent dream of mine to find a green/grey two-toned 1988 manual, sunroof, CA18DET, HUD equipped S13 and hunt down some parts to make it pretty much fully factory optioned. Retro goodness such as cool-box, rear quarter glass light-up inserts, FACTORY HEAD UNIT!!!, digital climate control, rain visors, brick lights,  the lot!

I have never seen somebody do anything like that. Every S13 I see is modified, cut up, skidded, crashed, repaired, blah blah. Nothing against that, but it would be very cool to see a proper, original, top of the line Silvia.

I think even more so than the GTR, since it's much more common to see a bone stock, clean GTR (since they're a valuable car).

How awesome are the factory HUD's?? Blew my face off first time i saw one. I had a schmick R32 skyline and my mate had a bog standard silvia, but i wanted his car instantly.

Absolutely love them! There's so many funny/weird options that were available for the car. Not to mention nismo parts. Factory option knee-pads on the door:

IMG_4255.jpg

This. It's been a recent dream of mine to find a green/grey two-toned 1988 manual, sunroof, CA18DET, HUD equipped S13 and hunt down some parts to make it pretty much fully factory optioned. Retro goodness such as cool-box, rear quarter glass light-up inserts, FACTORY HEAD UNIT!!!, digital climate control, rain visors, brick lights,  the lot!

I have never seen somebody do anything like that. Every S13 I see is modified, cut up, skidded, crashed, repaired, blah blah. Nothing against that, but it would be very cool to see a proper, original, top of the line Silvia.

I think even more so than the GTR, since it's much more common to see a bone stock, clean GTR (since they're a valuable car).

yeah my cousin had a green silver two tone s13 with HUD and digital dash climate control etc.. was Ca18DE but we converted it to CA18DE-t. also had some rare factory front lip on it aero//nismo.

he sold it few years ago was clean. saw it recently on gumtree for 5k but in lot more sorry state  :-[

it cheezes me off when undeserving owners thrash/mutilate some nice reasonably rare models to make it look like a POS and than ask big

ok if you play with common not so special models but mutilating Aero or GT models should be punished by death by stoning or crap parts they put on these cars.

Exactly ^ so many hacks writing off and raping their Autech S15's for example. All good, means an autech motor might pop up cheap for my s13. Would be fun fun fun.