Jinxed

"COOL WEATHER CRUISING" Perth, Sunday 5/8/2012

Ah, wish I had a windsor in my zed! I will just have to put up with the 350 chev lol. You should post up a thread about your car MissingLink, I wouldnt mind reading about your conversion.

One day I will make it on a zed cruise, but mines not rego'd at the moment, so I will be staying at home for this one :'(

good to see so much interest i must say!

you fellas just need to get those cars roadworthy/licensed/finished etc lol.......

ill make sure theres photos or a link to a website that has photos for sure!!!

in the mean time, if you have a look through some of my old cruise threads you can check out photosn there.........

if you look at kobes signiture pic, that was taken on one of these cruises....and a bloody good pic it is too.....

this is on this weeknd zedders, get those cras ready.......we go ahead rain or shine, so lets all pray for good weather hehe!!!

ON SUNDAY, DUE TO THE RECENT AND EXTREMELY SAD PASSING OF ONE OF OUR ESTEEMED AUS300ZX WA MEMBERS, WE WILL ALSO BE RUNNING A COLLECTION FOR CANCER RESEARCH IN HIS MEMORY. PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY IF YOUR ABLE, WE WILL HAVE A TIN AT THE CRUISE FOR YOUR DONATIONS!

Done and dusted.....an awesome day both wether and turnout wise made for some great cruising, with 35 zeds in attendance.

we only had one s30 turn up sadly hte other swere unable to make it, but there were people droolingall over the rb20 powered early girl zeda ll day.....youve won some admirers there mate lol......

we also raised over $200 for cancer research, which is a great effort!

there are photos and videos over on the aus300zx.com/forum website, in the past events section so have a look and see what you missed out on hehehe......

See you all at the next cruise !!!

It was a good cruise, thanks for organising it Ross.

Here is an awesome video from one of the guys on the cruise, for those who are interested

Great stuff that we managed to raise so much money

Nice video there funzies, pity about the lack of classics (and i know it was a 300zx event).

I will make it over there one day in the Z, loved seeing my hometown streets on the video.

the best two parts of the vid are the White 240/60 Zed, and putting the carton in the boot..

Johnboy

its run by myself and im a  moderator on the aus300zx forums yes, but we welcome all zed models equally. it stands to reason there are more modern zeds than older classics though, theres not a massive amount of classics on the road!

Its a 302 Windsor (Ford), just been freshened up and put on a diet....getting tuned this week hopefully...

haha i used to own that car. i was the one that put the 302 in it