Sign in to follow this  
Roberto

Page goes blank

Hi Guys,

This happens on my iphone as well as my computer, so it can't be just me.

For the past 2 weeks or so the info on the AusZcar website pages goes blank.  You can still see the topic, but the replies vanish.  If you reload the page it is ok, but every so often it will go blank again. 

Anyone else have this?

Hi Guys,

This happens on my iphone as well as my computer, so it can't be just me.

For the past 2 weeks or so the info on the AusZcar website pages goes blank.  You can still see the topic, but the replies vanish.  If you reload the page it is ok, but every so often it will go blank again. 

Anyone else have this?

Yep - a couple of times each visit to the site.

Just hit the 'stop loading' button when the replies have finished loading. Normally does the trick for me if it's bad enough that it always goes blank.

Yes happens to me once every 15 or so page views, i just hit refresh on top toolbar above website page, or the home button on website page.

Primarily using ipad as the zoom in view capability makes it a lot easier for me.

Really? I haven't changed anything recently so it must be an update on the Mac side then - especially if it's only just crept in?

I've had it happen both at work and home a few times in the last week or two, it's not a big hassle, it's just odd. ???

Any fixes for this Gav? I use my iPad to view the site and it happens ALL the time. Usually refresh the page but it's quite annoying!

I'm going to take a punt and say it relates to the Google Ads.  The forum seems to render fine and then right at the end (when the Ads are being added to the bottom of the threads themselves) it seems to fall over (page goes blank)...

Going by some of the other responses, it could be OS and Browser specific.

I'm using Windows XP and IE8 and I get the blank pages.