Track car project wanted

zzzzed

Hi guys I'm after a s30 or s130 chassis to build in to a race car. I would prefer rolling and running

I would also consider other early datsuns.

Looking at paying around $1000

I am in south Australia

Cheers

Mick

What kind of racing Mick? Is this for yourself?

Yeh it's for me. I am selling my old 1963 bluebird to make room. It will be hill climbs and motorkhanas to start with. Then see what happens from there

Hi Mick

Spoke to the guy with the 2+2 and he informed me that

it is tottally rusted to pieces, He got it with the another car

purely for the running gear.

So this one would need to much work man i will keep my ears open

for you though

Regards

Paul

I have a rolling shell that I was going to build up as a rally car but have two many toys and not enough time and I could be convinced to part with it. If you are interested PM me.

hey Mick,

1200 coupes are great.  I have one sitting in my garage next to my zed waiting for some loving one day.

I used to sprint one with an L20 in it which was great fun.  (Unfortunately I sold it)

Make sure you post up some pics up if you purchase them.

The Auto coupes have a bigger tunnel than the manuals so are more suited to engine conversions (without modding tunnels).

Looking forward to hearing more

cheers

Bruce

I picked up my race coupe and all the spares. I am more than happy with my buy It is all complete and there seams to be double of every thing in the spares. As you can see its all in bare metal so nothing is hidden. rust wise it is pretty good and you could eat off the undercarriage. the passenger side sill panel is missing but that is no biggy because you can buy them brand new for $40

let me know if you all would like to see a build thred otherwise ill keep it for dattsun1200.com  ;D

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

as my budget is low I will keep the A12 for a while. this will also alow me to run in the lower classes which is a good thing as i am new to the racing scene. When i get more experienced ill run a nice webbered l20b. that should be plenty enough to pull a 850 kg car around a track ur up a hill :D

as my budget is low I will keep the A12 for a while. this will also alow me to run in the lower classes which is a good thing as i am new to the racing scene. When i get more experienced ill run a nice webbered l20b. that should be plenty enough to pull a 850 kg car around a track ur up a hill :D

Nah, needs phully sic and hektic SR20.......

Nice buy, I do like the 1200 coupes and one built for IPRA with SR20 powah would be a very fun thing.

I have a nice o/s piston L20B sitting on my garage floor right now that i'll set aside for you. If you need any 200B parts to back that up let me know as i'll be taking one to scrap very soon, there is another engine and gearbox there too.