24 replies to this topic

#21 XRQTR

XRQTR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

It was for sale on ebay for about 4 weeks before i put it on here so yeah it didnt sell that quick.
I like the lime green too, seems to be the opposite of what Vivek is thinking though lol.

Looks like it still currently is

http://www.ebay.com....=item2c65099612

#22 AussieZed

AussieZed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

Awesome buy vramjee!!

I've done the conversion recently, so let me know if you are looking for some parts or need a hand with it once it gets to Melb.

R

#23 peter mc

peter mc

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

Yay another Wangan Midnight clone! Lucky people like them more than burnt orange Fast and Furious Supras!

well it commen because it looks tuff

#24 d3c0y

d3c0y

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts
  • Tagline:Forum Jerk

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

The funny thing is it isn't even common, how many Zs do you actually see in the flesh running flares and big Wats?

And to actually be a Wangan midnight replica, it needs to be a triple Solex turbo L28, Kameari front spoiler, fender mirrors, colour coded flares.

All those mods were common Japanese racecar / tough street racer mods back in the day too. Bit different to a fluro orange supra with stickers?

#25 sjcurtis

sjcurtis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Good to see this 12/71 complaince Auto Zed is still in one piece and finding a new home. From memory the floor pan was in excellent condition with the rails almost perfect. I really rate the drive train too, with that auto working so well it is a rocket on the highway for an auto zed in standard high compression trim. All I can say is if the repairs do get done the new owner will be smiling when he points and shoots on the highway even as a standard build it will suprise, what a bargain. :) :)
cheers
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users