Mid Week meets?

SS30RR

Harry's cafe at woolloomoolooooooo is been patrolled by hwy patrol now, due to the locals complaining about the noise from the cars that go there. If your car is loud, these people will call the cops immediately just to prove they're serious. We can give it a go

Harry's cafe at woolloomoolooooooo is been patrolled by hwy patrol now, due to the locals complaining about the noise from the cars that go there. If your car is loud, these people will call the cops immediately just to prove they're serious. We can give it a go

bro did you use to have a black zed and lived out west way?

I think if ppl saw a group of zed they would have more respect for the group itself.

We'll just let the other guys have a chance to confirm wharf9 is ok but we lock it in.......

I still have the black z, I'm going to have a little drive down to Harry's and check out how they're patrolling.. will driving my civic :P

oh I thought you sold it at one stage. Great your still in it ; ). Use to see you around cab after I sold my silver one.

I think Harry's will be ok. To be honest everyone meets there so if you don't do anything silly it should be ok. But parking is scattered. We could meet there first  and grab a bite then go to wharf 9 for a chat.

Around the 1700 mark, going all out on this zed  ;D

Nooice! Sounds like your going to track it too : ).

SWR do have the magic touch and they don't muck around with the parts they sell either.

• 6 months later...