Sign in to follow this  
luvemfast

Been a long time since there's been a cruise!

Guys , just read todays Cars Guide. On Sunday the RACV are having a car Display at the Yarra Glen racecourse .From 10am to 3.00pm, kind of a club thing, entry is a gold coin donation for the CFA. Could be worth a look on the way home. Just putting it out there. Cheers .

Simon, I recon we join the NDSOC at Ringwood .stop at the Marrysville Golf Club have a chat, see who is in and who is out, and take it from there. From the Golf club could go back via the spurr, Tolangi to Kinglake for coffee, then run back down to Yarra Glen and check all the cars out. Cheers.

I'm bringing my old man along too. He wanted to bring the 4-door V35 along, but mum wouldn't let :P

Just confirming: Meet at Daisy's Hotel - 6 Mount Dandenong Road, Ringwood 8AM Sharp?

Looking forward to meeting those NDSOC guys, I might teach them a thing or two

I think we all agree, that early meets are the way to go.

Roads are quiet with minimal disruption to family life.

Twas a nice drive and great to catch up.

Def need to do it more often!

so today we meet up with the NDSOC and drove to the Marrysville Golf Course. Then the VicZed guys broke away and cruised up to Lake Mountain, it was a bauituful morning with frost on the side of the road and some black ice on the last 2km to the top. There are some photos if you click on the link. We stopped at the Marrysville Bakery for a coffee on the way to the RACV car show at Yarra Glen. Great turn out of old classic cars. More pics. I think the club should look at going in this show next year, it was very well clattered for and so many cars to look at. Enjoy the Pics, cheers Gordon.

http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af241/GL240z/Lake%20mountain%20cruise/

Thanks for putting some pics up Gordo.

Andrew and Alex's cars look great from any angle.

Our black cars lose detail, contrast and disappear on some angles.  :-[

So when is the next one? I need time for my ears to recover though. They rang for a bit afterwards, my car is pretty loud.  8)

I realised something today........

That's the longest and furthest I've ever driven it on the roads.  :o

You are being modest Simon I drool over your car every time I see it. Black on black, fat wats, slicks and a motor I can only dream of... and it's a 2 seater hardtop 280ZX. What more does anyone ever need?