Lurch

Lurch's Clearing Sale/Wrecking Day - May 5th

Hi All, I have lots of miscellaneous 260Z 2+2 parts I don't want any more, so on the 5th of May I'm having a clearing sale.

Parts will cost a donation to the site, unless stated on the item.

I'm also asking for help to strip down a S1 280ZX Auto. I just need some help to pull the motor & trans (I am keeping the L28).

The rest of the car/parts are up for grabs.

So bring your tools & your trailer! I'll be supplying a BBQ so BYO Food & Drinks.

If anyone wants to bring parts to sell, that's OK by me.

PM me for an address (I'm down near Warragul, Vic) - kickoff at 9am. Cheers!

i would love to come help cept being in newcastle and all xD

you keeping the whole l28 setup?

if not could i poach an ecu?

I'll come and give you a hand.  Need anything brought by way of tools or similar?

Can I come and take whatever Simon and Mark disassemble?

I also need an L28 block and pistons and EFI.

Thanks Lurch appreciate it  :-*

Kind Regards,

Bozo

Hi All,

Just bring along drinks and meat (or whatever you want cooked on the BBQ) as I will be supplying bread, salads, condiments, snacks etc for all of you.

Look forward to catching up!  :D

Jane.

P.s, kids are welcome as I will be able to mind them :)

Hi Lurch, I hope this isn't too much to ask, but I'm after a few little things, and would like to confirm if you

have them or not before i take the hour and a half trip out your way. A couple of things I need quite a bit

are;

- Rear tail light surroundings (mostly need the chrome surrounding to be in excellent condition)

- Dashboard (of course preferably no cracks, but should be better than what I already have...

I am sure once i get there, I'll remember a whole bunch of things that I will want to pick up as well.

(Just checking that the tail lights and the dash are the same on the 2+2 as the 2 seater...)

Also I'm assuming that these two items would cost me a fair amount, is it possible to get a rough idea of

what it would cost me, as i really don't have much of an idea of their value.

Thanks Lurch, and apologies for all the questions!

Can I come and take whatever Simon and Mark disassemble?

I also need an L28 block and pistons and EFI.

Thanks Lurch appreciate it  :-*

Kind Regards,

Bozo

I just need some help to pull the motor & trans (I am keeping the L28).

Hi Lurch, I hope this isn't too much to ask, but I'm after a few little things, and would like to confirm if you

have them or not before i take the hour and a half trip out your way. A couple of things I need quite a bit

are;

- Rear tail light surroundings (mostly need the chrome surrounding to be in excellent condition)

- Dashboard (of course preferably no cracks, but should be better than what I already have...

I am sure once i get there, I'll remember a whole bunch of things that I will want to pick up as well.

(Just checking that the tail lights and the dash are the same on the 2+2 as the 2 seater...)

Also I'm assuming that these two items would cost me a fair amount, is it possible to get a rough idea of

what it would cost me, as i really don't have much of an idea of their value.

Thanks Lurch, and apologies for all the questions!

2+2 taillight surrounds are not the same as 2 seaters sorry, & no I do not have any 2 seater ones.

I don't have a dash either - you are better off getting yours reco'd by 'The Dashboard Doctor'.

Unfortunately I'm working Saturday all day so I can't come down, otherwise I would be all over this!

If you have a 260Z indicator/high beam combination switch laying around somewhere set it aside for me and I'll either grab it off you at an event/cruise or swing some money your way for your troubles.

What are the chances you have an original 260Z radio too? :P

I think I had an original switch boxed up and taped along with various other 260Z parts, under my parents house deep down... I hate crawling down the manhole so many spider webs urgh!

If anyone needs my address, shoot me a SMS & I shall msg it to you: zero four zero zero zero five four five seven two.

Is anyone coming to this? Do I bother making salads and things?  :-\

I'm on the way.  Just had a little sleep in - sorry  :'(