The Desktop Thread
Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:21 PM
Anyway, post 'em up.
The one true god, back on my desktop yet again!
Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:17 PM
I've had a few recently I've had a nice animated C10 and an orange 240z.
Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:46 PM
im saving up for it, either this '96 yamaha TT350 or maybe a suzuki DR250. i love the look of the TT more though i think.
my old one was the wallypower118. 17,000HP from 3 gas turbine engines and a $25million USD price tag i think it is. its the one in the movie 'the island' with scarlet yo-hansen (i can spell)
Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:30 PM
my bg has either been a light grey or my favorite miura concept picture of the week...currently its a mixture of both
Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:11 PM
Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:03 AM
heres is this weeks !
Ooooh, that is the sauce right there. Pour me another.
Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:02 AM
Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:39 PM
Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:18 PM
Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:28 PM
* Open System Properties in Control Panel, choose the Advanced tab, and click Settings in the Performance section. Turn on the Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop option, and click Ok.
* You can also try MicroAngelo (v5.5 or later), which allows you to change the text color, configure custom icons, and change other aspects of Windows.
* Another utility of this type is WindowFX.
Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:20 PM
1. Right click on desktop and go to properties
2. Select desktop tab and click the customise desktop button at the bottom
3. Click on the web tab and uncheck the lock desktop option.
Sorry collapsed steps tired and coffee is not kickin in at this point
Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:46 PM
Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:46 PM
Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users