Japan

Huw

Well, havent stuck anything up in a while, so i thought I'd have a peek back at the site.

Anyway, for those who don't know, I'm in Japan for 12 months for study purposes (and other). Apart from the classics I'd forgotten just how funny some of the 'pimped out' bikes and cars are here.

See mint condition mini's daily and there is a beautiful orange 240Z that lives somewhere in the neighbourhood but i haven't managed to speak to the owner yet.

Anyway, if any Zed news (or other interesting car stuff) pops up, I'll post it up here.

Mind you, I wish I'd bloody well brought my zed, would love to take it out of town round here!

Huw

Well....Nostalgic hero almost made me wet myself yesterday, this month is a special all about the zeds, including a really long article on the designer (not albert goertz!), Z432r etc etc (even one on the fairlady cafe, which i might have to go to) and a whole heap of very nice photos!

The weather has been quite nice round here, round 20 degrees or so, with about 1-2 days of rain per week. (nice for an aussie!)

今、福岡市東区(香椎浜が知ってる?)に住んでいる (九大に法学部で勉強している。)

日本語は喋れる (ただまだペラペラではない)

Huw

• Administrators

Hi Huw,

Can you get me a copy of Nostalgic hero? Send me a pm if you can. Otherwise I know someone who probably can :).

そうですか。 日本語が凄いじゃん!

何時間勉強した?

今ぼくは一人で勉強している。 難しいだよ。

漢字はちょっとわからない。

豊田市住んでいる。とても退屈。

Your Japanese seems really good, better than mine anyway.

I take any chance I can get to practice (like now), which is not many. I hardly speak Japanese at work because there is no time to fumble with my words.

Enjoy Fukuoka, my boss comes from there and always goes on about how much nicer the people are. No snowboarding down there though!