Wildy's workshop clear out (240Z&280ZX parts)

wildy55

Ok, it's more of a single garage but you get the drift.

Things I have I no longer need to have are:

Simmons V4 3-piece alloys. Gold centres, rebuilt with stainless bolts and a rim polish. Fronts are 15x7 with 115-120mm backspace and older Dunlop Dignos 195/50 tyres with 6mm tread. Rears are 15x8 with 120-125mm backspace and near-new Michelin Energy 205/60 tyres with 7mm tread. $800.

Performance Alloys (Aussie made). Five-spoke 14x6.5 with 110-115mm backspace, fronts shod with near-new 185/75 tyres and rears with near-new 195/70 Westlake tyres. $400.

Both sets fit on standard cars a treat with no suspension/bodywork mods needed.

Standard 240Z hubcaps (off a 1972 car). Three in very good nick, the other good apart from a small hole. Make an offer.

Aircon pump, mounting bracket (to engine), drier unit, radiator and three hoses. Basically everything aircon that lives under the bonnet. $200.

Front bumper overiders. X2, good chrome and rubber strips.

Front bumper indicators. Complete with wiring and un-cracked lenses.

Original Hitachi radio (1972) AND user's manual.

Standard radiator. No dents or leaks.

R180 diff. 3.7 ratio with driveshaft and half-shafts to suit

280ZX manual pedalbox. Complete with all three pedals etc.

180/200SX standard alloy wheels...

Located on Sydney's northern beaches.

Pics to follow (if site allows me to upload them).

Cheers

Does anyone know if there's any difference in the radiators from early zeds and later ones? I'm looking to replace one in a 77 260z

Yep, 260Z ones are taller. The lower subframe on the 260Z is different to the 240Z to accommodate the larger radiator. Though it is probably possible to fit a 240Z radiator in a 260Z and vice versa (although a 260Z radiator in a 240Z may leave the bottom tank vulnerable to damage)

240Z S30 rad support panel:

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/DatsunZIndex/Body240Z/RadiatorGrilleBumper/tabid/1749/Default.aspx

260/280Z S30 rad support panel

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/DatsunZIndex/Body260Z280Z/2Seater/RadiatorGrilleBumper/Sep74ToJul76/tabid/1774/Default.aspx

Yep, 260Z ones are taller. The lower subframe on the 260Z is different to the 240Z to accommodate the larger radiator. Though it is probably possible to fit a 240Z radiator in a 260Z and vice versa (although a 260Z radiator in a 240Z may leave the bottom tank vulnerable to damage)

240Z S30 rad support panel:

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/DatsunZIndex/Body240Z/RadiatorGrilleBumper/tabid/1749/Default.aspx

260/280Z S30 rad support panel

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/DatsunZIndex/Body260Z280Z/2Seater/RadiatorGrilleBumper/Sep74ToJul76/tabid/1774/Default.aspx

Thanks for that! Seems obvious now I think of it.

Am I right in assuming that the radiator for sale is an early one?

Simmons V4 3-piece alloys. Gold centres, rebuilt with stainless bolts and a rim polish. Fronts are 15x7 with 115-120mm backspace and older Dunlop Dignos 195/50 tyres with 6mm tread. Rears are 15x8 with 120-125mm backspace and near-new Michelin Energy 205/60 tyres with 7mm tread. $800.

Performance Alloys (Aussie made). Five-spoke 14x6.5 with 110-115mm backspace, fronts shod with near-new 185/75 tyres and rears with near-new 195/70 Westlake tyres. $400.

Standard 240Z hubcaps (off a 1972 car). Three in very good nick, the other good apart from a small hole. Make an offer.

Aircon pump, mounting bracket (to engine), drier unit, radiator and three hoses. Basically everything aircon that lives under the bonnet. $200.

• 3 weeks later...

Hubcaps and radio sold!

Hi,

Just wondering if you still have a front bumper available and if it fits the 77 260z 2+2

Sorry if it sounds like a silly question, I'm new to zed ownership.

Also if you have a front grill?

Bumper was 'sectioned' and grille's being used. As the grille.

Hubcaps, radio and indicators now SOLD

Have driveshaft (propshaft) for a 1982 280ZX and also the half axles to suit the R180 diff.

Rest of stuff below still for sale.

Make an offer...

Pics to follow (if site allows me to upload them).

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...