Nissan Motorsport 6-2 header group buy EOI

luvemfast

The Nissan merge collectors look much nicer to me, swr ones look like any regular cone from an exhaust shop, just my opinion and I have no idea with all this stuff

I'd keep trying with Nissan it is Christmas too, so everyone is in slow mode.

maybe the standard cheap SWR items but not the tuned length items here is a pic of the good SWR items (photo linked from Adam's Brown Hornet thread)

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4168.0;attach=25708;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4168.0;attach=25714;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4168.0;attach=25710;image

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the standard cheap SWR items but not the tuned length items here is a pic of the good SWR items (photo linked from Adam's Brown Hornet thread)

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4168.0;attach=25708;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4168.0;attach=25714;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4168.0;attach=25710;image

yes they are pretty but also 3-4 times the price!! keep in mind that zeds are a poor mans sportscar!!

yes they are pretty but also 3-4 times the price!! keep in mind that zeds are a poor mans sportscar!!

well that might be the case in Australia but they are getting harder and harder to find good ones now so the price is climbing also the cost is not that high if building a L6 correctly. A simple rebuild sure you don't need any of these headers and the ones that are one ebay that look like this are more than up to that task and will give a good weight saving and improved sound over the stock cast item.

post-104-144023657264_thumb.jpg

I should clarified, the secondaries and merge looks a little rough IMO... But, the dyno results say everything when it come to headers. These are proven to work

I thought they were $1660? and thats just mild steel on top of that you have ceramic coating at $300 approx, Thats where the Nismo headers become very attractive if you have the patience, you'll need it!

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update from our friends in Tennessee

Simon,

We are still planning on having these made.  It's a difficult task regardless.  I will keep you posted with an estimated availability as soon as we have something firm.

Luckily I'm in no rush.

i will ask Stu tomorrow for a good price for you guys

How did you go with SWR, Peter?