EOI Arizona Z Group Purchase

Sirpent

Heads up,

I have emailed Dave at Arizona with the numbers and also instructions on what we are looking for, I will update this thread once I get a response, for obvious reasons however, I will not be posting all financial details in this thread, I will however communicate via PM with the listed members as to confidential details and also to those that may still be interested post Dave's reply.

Cheers

John

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update.

Thanks to Dallas for also jumping on board, your request was emailed to Dave

Also just got this via email back from Dave

List received!

I'm up to my eyeballs with orders at the moment, as soon as I get caught up in a couple of days I'll get back with you with prices and shipping cost.

Please thank the whole OZZY gang for their interest in my products !

Best regards,

Dave

P.S. anyone into bikes over there? My wife want me to get rid of "The Scooter" See attached pics, has 300 horsepower and will cruise at 225 MPH.

post-1356-144023647356_thumb.jpg

post-1356-144023647364_thumb.jpg

Sorry for not being clear John, I'm interested in the entire brake setup, but if it can't be engineered I don't really see the point, so only put me down as a maybe - what path are you taking for brakes and suspension?

correct me if im wrong but I believe the wilwoods dont have dust seals which are a requirement for RWC/engineering??

but if you get defected it would be a huge pain!! They may not be an issue with dust seals just thought there was

the other pain with using wilwoods should they not pass engineers, is that any decent engine mods will require a brake upgrade, thereby meaning you need a decent "engineered" set aswell - although some vented two pot calipers would prob do the job, but then why not just stick with them.

I've read something saying the wilwoods used by arizona z car do have a seal in them, they just dont call it a 'dust seal', not sure if this is true or if a certifying engineer could/would agree...

might be best off to buy all their suspension gear and swap it in/out in one hit when defected

• 1 month later...

Guys,

As embarrassing as this is, Dave hasn't been answering his emails, so tonight when its morning there I will give him a call and see if we can get a response.

Sorry about the delay.

John

• 1 month later...

John , emailed Dave last night and he replied within 20hrs so it might be the time to try him again .

I have just ordered my lower control arms from him but there is a 3-4 week wait on the knuckles , if you can get a package deal going I might still be in the need for them.

yours Steve

Hi Guys,

A few of you sent me PM's and I have been trying to catch Dave on the phone, finally did this morning 9:00am our time 3:00pm his time.

He was very apologetic, says he has 300 odd orders to fill but said he would reply to my email in the next day.

Hopefully will have something soon, very embarasing to say the least.

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...