Playstation 3 Wangan Midnight S30 Zcar

• Administrators

Hey guys, just got sent this link and thought the rest of you might enjoy it. Definately well rendered and who can argue with Watanabe wheels, flares and a Triple Mikuni Turbo L28 with HKS Surge Tank :).

http://www.gametrailers.com/e3_2k5_ps3.php?p=&letter=&start=150

Enjoy!

haha how cool is that ..... a z in a game !!!!

XBOX GT 2002 had a 240ZG as a bonus car, best thing was there was also a full steel wide body ( possibly IMSA style kit can't remember ) race version that you could either tune N/A or turbo. It used to kick some serious butt too, until you took out the turbo V8 GT40 lol now that was virtually unbeatable. It also had a little history on the cars in one of the segments, I think I might have to dig it up again LMFAO :twisted:

another one on the XBOX,

from forza motorsport, its called a 240ZX however and dont know why.

you can either tune the stock motor up with turbo or NA, OR you can buy/swap either a nissan SR20T or wait for it an RB66DETT, and then spec that up.

result is 560 odd kw and almos 1000Nm of torque, makes an interesting drive, even in 6th gear down low you pump the throttle for some wheelspinning action, takes off in 5th and when boost comes on Wahh waahh wheelspin.

basically you have to detune the thing to keep it on the road, ill have to see if i can get some pics or trailers somehow, not sure how ill do it but.

also this thing is a full Gnose style car, can do custom paintwork but mine is silver with the black zg's on. beautiful car!!!

nato.

Which Forza is that one Nato??

I like the sound of no traction in 6th, a few of the F6 boys have been telling me about overtaking in 3rd and skating by at around 110kmh but i like the idea of 6th gear 200kmh+ sideways action. YEEEEEHAAAAAAA :twisted:

ive been looking up info about forza motorsport and the new one coming out looks f***ing impressive!

Theres an article they did about recording the sound for the 240z aswell:

http://forzamotorsport.net/news/dynospotlights/dyno06-1.htm

and don't forget the audio quiz on the last page lol:

http://forzamotorsport.net/news/dynospotlights/dyno06-5.htm

If you find any technical vidoes about the production i urge you to have a look. I ended up watching a tec demonstration that went for 30mins lol.