#1 be-zed

be-zed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:59 PM

Guys
This is for the afternoon sprints on the 1st of October 2011 and is through the Z CLUB QLD
We are able to make a group booking of fifteen (15) cars for the Saturday afternoon Street Sprint. The standard entry fee is $145 per entry, but as a group it will only cost $100 per entry. Sign in will be at 12.00 noon with timed runs due to commence at 1.00pm. We will receive three (3) time runs for the afternoon with the possibility of a forth run. This event is for street registered cars but as a club group entry non registered club cars will be permitted. There will be no classes 

It is possible to have shared drives. This will be two drivers as one entry (entry forms for both drivers will need to be filled out) over three timed runs. However if there is enough interest in this event we may have two groups so duel entries may be possible. That is two drivers for one car or two cars for one driver.
There may be passenger rides after the sprint event if there is time.

As a group entry we will not be eligible for points towards the Street Sprint series. 

To register your interests in this event please send an e-mail reply to zclubqrmeeting@hotmail.com

Entry forms will be forwarded by return e-mail.         

The required licences(all drivers except happy laps) for this event is a ASAA licence . This can be obtained through the club with the entry forms .The cost for a licence (day -$20 ) (year -$55). COSTINGS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Closing date for expressions of interest will be the 12/09/2011. Entry forms will be e-mailed after the 05/09/2011 those registered. The group booking may be cancelled if required numbers are not obtained.

Closing date for entries will be no later than 23/09/2011

TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST E-MAIL TO zclubqrmeeting@hotmail.com

As a sprint event there are no standing starts. Each run is five flying laps 

#2 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Tagline:going sailing, see ya later!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Who is in for this so far?
I' going as a pit bitch for my son to have a run in his not so old Datsun 2 door whoosh bang thing, he has already done the EOI thing with Z Club Qld

#3 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Tagline:Tribal Elder

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

This should be good but I won't know by the 12th if my Z will be a goer or not.

#4 be-zed

be-zed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

Good lord man ,  you should have that engine together by now. Stop looking at those brakes (we all know they look lovely the size of rubbish bin lids ) and get back to the engine. That red rocket with the silver strip could be there. So revenge for LAPZ could be on the cards. My daughter will be taking the 260 out for the first time and she may not be the only female  to join us.

#5 zed74

zed74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

Yea - hurry up with the changeover & get the silver fox racing team back together! :)

I have already put my fresh tarmac engine in the 260Z & going for a spin tomorrow at Morgan Park for sneaky practice for the final super sprint round! 8)

Hope it is equal to the old gem L series Mr Milliner gave me - if not - the old one is going straight back in! ;)

#6 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

Silver Fox Team ?,  more like Grey Ghost Team

Nothing a couple of liters of Grecian 2000 won't fix. I swear  some bastard keeps sprinkling flour on my head each night while I gently sleep!

#7 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

RB30 Silver Fox is on the road again, MP this weekend, showing the juniors how it's done. VG33 Silver Fox's engine oil expulsion problem is hopefully fixed, just got to find someone who can do a proper MoTec tune now. Q MoTec main dealer does not have a dyno, what a joke.

#8 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:43 AM

Any local Auszcar guys, you are welcome to have a go at this, you dont need to join the Z car club etc etc, but you do need to contact the original poster above to register interest, we have some 4 spots left for the afternoon, no fuss no pressure, just a chance to get out to QR and have a bit of a go there instead of Lakeside, something different!!

Cheap entry fee too, you will need a AASA licence just for the day you get that on the morning for 20 bucks paid to QR office.

#9 Jk_zeder

Jk_zeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Tagline:James

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

Car still won't be ready for this. Maybe if it was Nov 1st.

Might make it up to lend a hand with some sarcasm and general shit giving ;)

#10 peter t

peter t

OLD RETIRED Z FART

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  • Tagline:75 260 2+2 RA60 Celica Hatch 74 260

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:16 PM

Would love to come out and bring my Z although not particapate in sprints. Parking is my main concern as would not like to leave car in public car park. As I have not been to this venue before and it would be the first outing for my car, please help this dumb person. ???

#11 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

Plenty of safe places to park at QR, it's not your usual public car park where cars are often jammed up side by side. Have fun to those who are going, I would be but my rocket science MoTec ECU is still not working.

#12 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:57 PM

That Mazda guru taking his time, as usual!

He nearly did my pp13b but was a bit pricey for a "first" motor, maybe the next gun one!
He is good for some 330 hp at fly.

Guys, the entries for this event close real soon, and it is a case of first in gets a run, don't forget only 15 at this event, the Z club has only bought ONE slot of 15 cars, not the whole track like at Lakeside recent events.
Contact the original poster of this thread asap

#13 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

Not who you are thinking of Jason, good reasonably priced MoTec after sales service is nonexistent in Q.

#14 be-zed

be-zed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:43 AM

Sorry guys ,seems no one wants to enter this event . So I would not worry about going along to watch if you want to see Z`s competing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users