Sign in to follow this  
Stivva

Datsun Owners Social Day - 15 OCT 2011

Hey guys, I hope to see a few of you there this coming Saturday. I will have copies of Performance Imports, GTR Garage and Retro Auto Magazine to hand out to those in attendance. I think it will make for a fantastic day and would be great to meet some fellow owners.

I will be there for sure, but depending on whether i can get the brakes fixed tomorrow arvo (shouldnt be a problem), Ill be in my zed or my Pajero...

Gday Lad's.

My name is Dave, my mate Mark and i will be attending the social day on the 15th.

Have any of the sydney guy's organised a pre-meet to all cruise down together?

A convoy of Zed's and Datsuns cruising down the freeway would be a great sight 8)

How about the bunnings at cross roads for a 9am departure? is this too early? im not really too

sure how long it takes to get to Bowral ???

I know I am meeting up with a couple of guys near Windsor at about 8 to leave. I am not sure where cross roads is to be honest.

In other news. I have a meguiars hi tech wax pack and royal purple oil pack to give out to two lucky owners. So make sure your can is spotless for a chance to win the detailing pack and most needy looking engine will get the oil! Hahahhahahahahhahaahah

this is so devastating. was really looking forward to this but i have work on saturday.

...and i never ever get work on saturdays :(

I know I am meeting up with a couple of guys near Windsor at about 8 to leave. I am not sure where cross roads is to be honest

We are in blacktown, are you taking richmond rd m7 etc?

GODDAMN IT!  I have to pull out.  Datto's brakes aren't fixed and the Pajero has dramas.  Sorry guys, I'm mega pissed about missing this.

BOOO!!!!!!

Cant bludge a lift up?

Im going, but im riding (car isnt presentable)

Nor is mine!!!! But I am definitely taking nothing but her!

unfortunately by 'isnt presentable' i mean one of the front hubs is pulled apart, the inlet manifold has been pulled off (got a haltech) and the worst bit? the paint is crazing, so i have to strip it off and start again... >:(

If anyone is keen for a m7 or Hume meet up in the morning. Give me a call or SMS me on 0400126256. If it is wet tomorrow we do have the option of undercover parking just accross the street which is looking good at the moment

Southern Highlands weather forecast is for thunderstorms late morning, early afternoon. Undercover sounds very good!

Well, the Datsun has decided it isn't going to work this morning  >:(

I don't want to drive the Cordia, so I won't be there, sorry.

pics? of 2 zeds, 2 260c, 2 R31 skylines, 2 1600's, 2 bluebirds and a sweet little '69 2000 convertible.

I thought it was going to be bigger...

post-859-144023647282_thumb.jpg

post-859-144023647289_thumb.jpg

post-859-144023647297_thumb.jpg

A big thanks to the organisers for a great day out , was good to meet everyone and look forward to the next meet

Audrey (The Fair Lady), Trish and I wanted to thank the organisers and everyone present for making us welcome and for making it a great day. Looking forward to the next event.

I'd like to thank Stivva and anyone else who helped organise this event.

I don't get the opportunity to attend many car events, so it was only bad luck (and Datsun electrics) that kept me away from this one.

Please don't be disappointed by the small Z turnout, we do appreciate your effort.  ;D ;D

Pete.

Had an Awesome time, it was good to meet you all, thanks to everyone involved in organising

the event, and the weather even came good for the rest of the day......