Datsun Owners Social Day - 15 OCT 2011

Stivva

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I hope to see a few of you there this coming Saturday. I will have copies of Performance Imports, GTR Garage and Retro Auto Magazine to hand out to those in attendance. I think it will make for a fantastic day and would be great to meet some fellow owners.

Gday Lad's.

My name is Dave, my mate Mark and i will be attending the social day on the 15th.

Have any of the sydney guy's organised a pre-meet to all cruise down together?

A convoy of Zed's and Datsuns cruising down the freeway would be a great sight 8)

How about the bunnings at cross roads for a 9am departure? is this too early? im not really too

sure how long it takes to get to Bowral ???

I know I am meeting up with a couple of guys near Windsor at about 8 to leave. I am not sure where cross roads is to be honest.

In other news. I have a meguiars hi tech wax pack and royal purple oil pack to give out to two lucky owners. So make sure your can is spotless for a chance to win the detailing pack and most needy looking engine will get the oil! Hahahhahahahahhahaahah

If anyone is keen for a m7 or Hume meet up in the morning. Give me a call or SMS me on 0400126256. If it is wet tomorrow we do have the option of undercover parking just accross the street which is looking good at the moment

I'd like to thank Stivva and anyone else who helped organise this event.

I don't get the opportunity to attend many car events, so it was only bad luck (and Datsun electrics) that kept me away from this one.

Please don't be disappointed by the small Z turnout, we do appreciate your effort.  ;D ;D

Pete.