Datsun Owners Social Day - 15 OCT 2011

Stivva

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty much confirmed and Simon said he should be ok as well to attend.

Stivva hehe funny how fast fours & rotaries magazine has evolved over the years....Ive still got the first 4 years worth of magazines from 1988 -1992 , hopefully my edition 1 must surely be worth 10 bucks now  ;D

Open invite to any datsun car and driver! I am still looking for companies or clubs to sponsor a trophy or two. So if you know anyone that would like their logo on the advertising and name on the trophies let me know at stivva@photomotive.com.au

Just a quick update for those interested.

The Bowral hotel has confirmed the event and is looking forward to us venturing down.

I was a little worried about parking, but there is a very large car park at the shopping centre across the road that is free for public use that we can use if the numbers become large enough. I think depending on numbers we will display there.

More information as it comes.

I am not on japnostegia. If you could through it up that would be great. If you guys want to drive down as a groups or a section of groups from different areas that would be sweet. I am near Windsor if there is anyone nearby that wants to head down together.

I am not on japnostegia. If you could through it up that would be great. If you guys want to drive down as a groups or a section of groups from different areas that would be sweet. I am near Windsor if there is anyone nearby that wants to head down together.

I'll drive down with you ;)

The pub we are going to has motel rooms there for $80 a night apparently

Was hoping to find somewhere nice I could sit outside with my telesope (not seen a dark sky due to my car being unregistered for so long) ..Definatley drink some red, Smoke a little, and relax.

Either way, looking forward to it. Fingers crossed my car doesn't get defected so this can be my first road trip.

I am hoping my car will be painted and not stuck in the panel shop lolol

Dont worry, my car won't be ready and painted by then, I'm gonna drive it without the paint. It'll be like driving a work in progress, and people will notice the progress as u go :)