2011 Vic Cruise - 17th of September

benny

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha,

Yeah don't worry, roll your eyes all you want Buddy, David and I were laughing yesterday when we predicted and then heard about all the gremlins that hit the touring party during the drive, a time will come when we both light up the Bavarian's as we pass all you guys and I'm sure it wont be the end of the rolling eye syndrome  8)

(All in good jest guys)

Next time I am in town I hope one of the Bavarian beasts is on the road. So i call shotgun for part of the trip.

Mike,

Even though I'm still dark on you about the ZG covers (Just kidding) if mine is on the road you can drive and I will ride shotgun for part of the trip, but somehow I think David will be miles ahead of me as far as completion, so it might be the second trip for you from now that I can keep my promise, unless I pull it off and land that job on Thursday then things will go into overdrive.

Shame you guys had troubles.

Log stuck where?  :o

I went to Dave's to meet up with everyone, Johnno was already there. Twas just the 3 of us for quite a while, as the cruise hit a few snags.

Thanks for Dave and his lovely family for having us on their beautiful property.

Was nice to meet Mike too, our trans Tasman brother.

Simon, luckily while I was rushing to get this log out and catch up to the rest of the gang, I took some time to get my camera out and take a great photo of what happened. Please see below.

loginmycar.png