Sign in to follow this  
peter mc

bastards that broke in to my shed

I've enquired from a friend of mine who's an active member of skylines Australia and a few others, we'll see...

dw, i'm on the lookout

I still have to call you actually Peter, regarding something else.

Do you have the engine number for roberto's engine recorded?? Might even be

A even be a good idea to put a personal I'd on the block and head. Just a thought

I find it very hard to believe a fellow zed person could do this.  This news has made me sick to my stomach.  >:(

>:( :( :o ??? :-\ :'(

words are inadequate!

My only comment though is.....

Karma is a "bitch" & she has a righteous cause to create havoc on these heartless thief's!

Pete, I am sad and pissed off on your behalf.  :(  >:(  These kinds of people are the scum of the earth.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the parts on the other forums I'm a member of, and any 'classifieds'.  I'll let you know immediately if I see or hear anything.

It'll certainly be sad to not have your images around the forums in future Peter, while a relative newbie in the Zed world, it is easy to recognise your talent and experience with engines, much less the hard work and time you put into them, seemingly 25 hours a day.

I will echo many of the above comments, outlining my distaste for illegal activities, as well as the hopes that you recover your missing items both quickly and completely.

Once again, my condolences Peter.

Hey Pete, sorry to here about this mate after we talked on Sunday sounds like you've had a f!@ked weekend.

Il put my ear to the ground for ya, its gonna be hard to off load that kinda gear without someone noticing.

Luke

Il put my ear to the ground for ya, its gonna be hard to off load that kinda gear without someone noticing.

I think the plan is to use the items................

And I don't think its a member from here, we have too much respect for Peter! (let alone we're not dogs GRRRRRRR)

So keep your eyes open for people doing upgrades, that otherwise do not have the funds or knowhow.

shiver - sorry to hear about that theft Pete.

The power of internet can be a good and evil battle. The good is the friends to meet with like interests, info shared etc....and this a case of the bad.

I know that a well known classic race car (not a Datsun) was stolen here in NZ and the word went out to car clubs and forums. The car became such hot property (believed it was taken by a professional car theft ring) it was dumped with a young prospect (who was not really wanted in the ring) who was found driving the car in grey primer (you could still see the race number and sticker under the undercoat) and quickly arrested.

I know of another case of a motorbike that was stolen from a well know and active forum member (of a motorcycle forum a visit also) and the word was spread fast and the thefts caught and arrested.

I can only hope the same in this case, that these stolen items now become/are such hot property (given the small market for this stuff these days too) that the thief has some ethics and returns the goods even if they do so anonymously.

That really blows pete, bloody pricks. It sounds like someone has read about where you work and followed you home from there.

Surely they know the unique nature of these parts and that they will never be able to sell them!

What a low act, bastard/s. Had any strangers around your shed lately?  They would be the first ones I would check out.

it was some one in a silver Nissan  and no i have no one new at the shed, the old lady across the rode said they were there for about 20min  ::) i went over with a Heep of pics of cars and  said it was a 2.4L skyline  and he had blond hair and was skinny ...i will find you ,,

There would not be that many of those 2.4 skylines still on the road - worth investigating that lead! ;) 8)

This should be easy, now we have an all points bulliten on the car and driver, start collecting rego's people.

I am so sorry to read this mate it been a shit week all round. I keep a eye out for you mate. I know a lot of the local around Traralgon and these thing have a habit of turning up in the strangest places.

Bruce.   

If the little blond turd with the silver 2,4L skyline is monitoring this forum, or anyone who knows of said little turd, was to make anonymous contact to arrange to leave ALL the stolen items so that they can be recovered, it may save him from a rather vigorous talking too by a number of unamed unknown forum members, when, and not if, they catch up with him.

By the sounds of things and with the member base not only on here but on other Datsun Nissan friendly sites, it won't be too long.

OK! Return the items Quickly, and this is wise advise.

woulda helped with a number plate. but that makes life alot easier tracking these people down, now we know what car to look for.

happy to say one ass has been found and most of my parts have been returned to my shed .the fella had me tune his car about a year ago at work ,and is a guest on this forum .

thanks for the support from all members as this was a hard time and one i would not like to repeat , by the way i don't think he will do it again  :o

, by the way i don't think he will do it again  :o

Good to hear but sadly the only way to confirm this is a nice tree planted on top.

Yay for Inspector Mac  ;D

Name and shame Pete  >:(

Everywhere!

+1 Simon D Hinch

Im sure Peter will enlighten us as to how and from where this scum monitored things later tonight, should make for interesting reading.

Cheers

John