Group purchase of strut braces?

Stivva

I will get a couple of photos from the supplier and upload them. He doesn't have a website, I originally found him on ebay US, but he does not have anything for sale on there at the moment.

Candy33;  was that a pair or a front one (or just rear)?

Sorry i just edited my post, it was for a pair of umm...round ones ;D

By the way: I'm happy to Collect for the Melbourne guys if nobody else wants to?? I'm in the west, but travel to city everyday for work and happy to drop off and meet fellow members... if their not too far away. I work nights, so i have alot of free time to do this  ;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey , I'm Northern Beaches so pick up for me, thanks.

Can I also change my order to the flat-style pair. Locked in now, no more changes!

When are you thinking of ordering and how long is the quoted delivery time?

BTW Don't overseas orders over $1000 attracted import duty of around $250? Read that somewhere and would screw with the prices per pair...

I'll grab a pair of round ones if there is still room in the order. No 'Z' emblem if possible.

I'm based in Sydney so can pick up. Let me know where and when to deposit money.

Thanks

I will tally up the order so far tonight. And give you details of payment. The order will take 3 weeks to manufacture and post with the number we have so far, but I am sure you will find the wait worth it. As for imports worth over $1000, I don't think we will have a total of $1000 in one parcel, and we can certainly have the boxes labeled at less than $1000 worth

Here is the list thus far. Can you please your names and make sure that you are down for the right product and amount. I have kept it in US prices (for paypal) and added the postage.

wildy55 PAIR FLAT US$230 CONFIRMED

260COUPE PAIR FLAT US$230

Aidann PAIR FLAT US$230 DEPOSIT PAID

CANDY33 PAIR ROUND US$190 DEPOSIT PAID

AGNO FRONT ROUND US$100

JARED PAIR ROUND US$190 CONFIRMED

V8 DATTO PAIR ROUND(?) US$190

MATTY260Z PAIR ROUND US$190 PAID FULL

YosemiteZed PAIR ROUND US$190 DEPOSIT PAID

zeds4ever PAIR ROUND(?) US$190

zrevival FRONT ROUND US$100

COZZA PAIR ROUND US$190 DEPOSIT PAID

chris240 ROUND FRONT US$100 CONFIRMED

I need to pay the guy 50% deposit now and the rest when they are packaged and ready to post.

SO I will only ask for 50% from you guys, Paypal is easiest for me, so that I can transfer it straight to the seller when I have everyones deposit, but if you don't have paypal PM me and I will send you my bank details.

Confirmation of my requirements are correct

I have paypal

Could you send me the details and I will deposit the amount you require

Also thanks for all the effort and joint interest you have achieved on this group buy

Cheers

Phil

Sorry, my Paypal is stivva@photomotive.com.au

Also, thanks, anything to give us a better chance of obtaining some decent prices for gear that is near impossible to get here without paying through the behind!

Hey stivva I'm only after a pair mate of round ones. I don't have paypal man so if u can pm account details will do it straight away and can you confirm the price for the order.

Cheers jared

Hey Stivva, yep confirmed thanks again.

No paypal please pm your account deets and will sort you out asap.

Good work on the order. I'm looking forward to delivery

Cheers

Cozza

Thanks for all your interest guys.

I want to get the list finalised today and deposits paid ASAP so we can minimise the time it takes to get the order shipped.

If any other members are still to put there order in, they need to do so today!

I think maybe we give until monday for the deposit? Or is there anyone that needs slightly longer than that?

I get paid tomorrow so will deposit tomorrow afternoon, can you pm me your bank details please.

Also quick question...I know its abit late but would there be any extra benefit by getting the flat type? As in regidity etc or not really?

Yup, still up for my pair of flat braces (no logo). Also, can you do me a favour and ask for my front brace only NOT to be drilled (the three holes that bolt to the shock towers ether side, just leave the rings blank (front only)) ... just to be different!

PM me you details and I'll get that deposit to you.

Cheers and well done getting this sorted.