#1 Batmobile

Batmobile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:38 PM

Hey Guys n Gals

This is my first 30mins of being on this forum but I am a frequent attendant of the Slidewize days held by the Roadcraft  facility up in Gympie. I have been chasing my "mates" to come up and have a burl with me but alas they are all soft and don't want to bring their weapon of choice to the pad.

Last time I was there it was costing $110 per car and we were limited to 25 cars. in itself it starts at 8am and goes till around 4-5 depending on the time of year etc. So you get 10 mins on the pad each then the next 2 come on.

The champion bloke Mark who runs the facility is a mate of my fathers and I think if we could gather enough interest he would be willing to open his gates. The day is awesome fun and i'll link some YouTube clips from previous days this year. Mark is a fantastic driver and loves putting these days on. He is also a firm believer of no one F&@$ with his pad so if  its  a go ahead then be on your best behavior.

My 280zx is the first Z I have owned  and I love it, but i want to see how it goes in the wet without looking like a complete A$$ on the road.

So if you are interested then PM or shoot me an email at Johnson.nicholasjames@gmail.com and if i get enough interest i'll have a chat with Mark to set a date. I would love to have my first meeting with many of you as fun as possible so please jump on the bandwagon if your keen.

Peace

Nic

#2 .

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Tagline:Past member

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

I'm in (depending on dates and times). How long is the session?

If its not an all day session we could even combine it with a few laps at the big Kart track :) It would be a great day. I still recall one of my best driving days was a very wet day at the big kart track getting those karts sideways. yeee ha

#3 Batmobile

Batmobile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

it normally is an all day session. its normally 20-25 people 2 on the track at a time for 5 mins then reverse track for 5 mins, throwing in lunch and track changes probably looking at about 2.5-3 hours on the track each.. i can ask about doing a half day. it wont be for a while as i am needing to sort out engagement party and then how the F to convert the suspension on my s130 to a silvia set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users