20th Annual Picnic at Hanging Rock

ChiprZ

Went to this on Sunday, only saw one zed which i have uploaded photos of. Does anyone in the club own this car?

Was mainly mustangs etc, was surprised at how many cars were there.

Few amazing custom made cars, lots of great paint jobs and a few very expensive cars

post-119-144023474127_thumb.jpg

post-119-144023474142_thumb.jpg

post-119-144023474156_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Looks like a good event, wish I knew it was on.

In future feel free to let me know of any events or post them up here. I'm always interested in attending classic car related events and seeing other cars and ideas that go on.

I have the Unique Cars with the car pictured in the first image. Seems like classic car ownership is often long term especially if you want a result like that :).

it was a great day. I think they had 7500 spectators. Datsuns were light on the ground. Saw the one posted above and another 260 2+2. There were also two late 60's model Fairladies, a 2000 and a 1600. It would be great to make a huge day of it next year. It's great to see a line up of the same make of car. The Celica club had a great turn out, I think I saw over 20 70's model cars.