Sign in to follow this  
reverendzed

AusZcar Cheaper By the Dozen Day!

Loooooui !!!!

when I said I was expecting to meet someone a bit older....I didnt mean you had to change your username from Ol,man Zed !!

did you guys actually do some work  ::)

hey chris

it wasnt you mate that made me change it , it was all the boys i met said the same thing, as for work well we talked and had some beers and bit a little bit of work after all it is simon car and we wanted him to do some work on it

Loui

... after all it is simon car and we wanted him to do some work on it

How did you go with that?

Did the ignorant bloke have much luck pushing you craftsmen out of the way, so he could stuff his car?

Geez if only id stayed a more active member i would have come along to this weekend and it might have put a rocket up my arse to get my Zed back on the road and perhaps maybe had a weekend like this on my Zed.

Instead I sold my Zed 3 weeks ago and brought an MX-5 so my wife could use it too. But she's not interested in driving it ( though she thought it was a great idea at the time)

So now I find myself searching for another Zed.

Anyway I reckon these weekends sound like a great idea and would help alot of struggling Zed owners get more enjoyment out of there cars. I look forward to getting along to the next one.

8) Hey Loui, these young guns don't understand that the older you r the more xprnce you have, us senior folks should know. HaHa

Regards: Alan.  :D