Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

Tassie Tour: Feb/March 2012!

That's a good idea Mick. Craig's Zed was picked up on a flat tray this morning and is on it 300 km trip to Mighty Micks Work shop.

Spotted, on the hoist, Mick with spanners in hand. Look's like you will have to start wearing your undies on the outside now Mick 'ol Bean! Johnny's going like a freight train now? Gorden are you going to start a GTR Taxi service? I'm really hoping I didn't mix Dale's  name up too often, LOL.

Well we all made it home safe and sound after another great week in Tassie. There were many highlights including seeing 100's of dolphins on our boat trip. Amazing. Some incredible driving stints which will be remembered for years to come. Thanks again to "Mighty Mick" for ensuring we all got home safely. If you are ever in Tassie look him up and say hello. His awesome V8 Zed is something to be seen and heard.

Thanks to all who came. I know you all had a ball. Till next time stay safe.

Cheers Craig (Tour Director)  ;)

Hi Guys, had a great time in Tassie as always, There is one way to describe the driving. It would be like doing  30 or 40 laps at Phillip Id each day, you can figger that out right? So I have posted all my Photos on Photo Bucket and you will have to fogive me for lots of GTR shots, it just got in the way. Everytime I got out of the car it was there. Click on the link. Cheers. PS Sorry these photos are loaded from back to front , so if you start from the end and work back it shoud be OK.

http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af241/GL240z/

Great Pictures John Boy, And yes we will have to wait two years, but man it will be worth it, I think some of the boys will need two years to get there cars ready, if you know what I mean?

Good news on the car front boys. Mighty Mick was happy to sell me his diff. So short of paying some cash, no further work for me to do in this area. So my Zed lives another day and ready to go. Well almost. A few minor tweaks and then ready for the next big run. Getting pretty keen for a track run. So might look at doing one of those before winter.  :D