Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

Vic Meet: Friday Night 6th May 2011 - NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION.

Considering the size of the complex at the Village Green do we want to organise an area of the car park that we can all park our zeds in? Or are these meetings more about just having a chat than talking about/looking at everyone's cars?

Also, depending on the traffic tonight I will probably be late as I have to get home to grab the zed and then go back towards work again  ::)

Sadly I won't be able to make it tonight. :'(

Hope you all have a great time and I will see at the next one.

cheers,

Sinisha

Hi all

Well I was on my way there, and headlights decided to fail, got to the Green parked next to the red and white 240z there (very nice by the way guys) went inside and looked everywhere for all, considering I don't know what anyone looks like and I wasn't about to walk around asking groups of people why they were there. I had a beer then had another look around then gave up, my headlights were on my mind. Slowly drove back to St Kilda.

Now researching my headlight prob.

Button on the indicator arm works and high beam comes on.

Pull the indicator arm back ...no high beam

Parkers work.

I will have to pull the steering column light assembly off and check switches.

Or is there a relay somewhere I don't know about, as this hasn't happens before..any feedback appreciated.

Can you guys wear VicZcar T shirts next time.

Sorry I missed out...Alan

Alan, you have a very good point there. we need to be identifiable to the guys that dont know what we look like when meeting at a neutral place. This has happened to me before.( Not car club). But it was very frustrating to go somewhere and feel lost. Sorry about that. Regards Gordon.

Cheers Gordon

Maybe some T Shirts could be a fundraiser, that's if you guys do that sort of thing, could fund the next BBQ.

I'd by one,

BTW I found a few posts on my headlight prob, onto it tomorrow morning.

Hey Pacey,

Sorry we missed you mate!! See you at the next meet!!

Benny

Sorry guys, I had a meeting in Sydney that ran late and missed my flight home. Every tried to get out of Sydney in a Friday night? Its a nightmare, had to wait 3 hours so didn't get home till pretty late.