Vic Meet: Friday Night 6th May 2011 - NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION.

C.A.R.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys but I won't be able to make this as i have to be home to help with the filler work on my car thurs fri night and sat,  I've only met a few of you and I'm looking forward to meet the rest hopefully soon, have fun!

Hey Guys

is it too late to get in on the BBQ tommorrow night ??

Would like to meet the people who have been so helpful lately, also to have a peek at the great Zs

Alan

Well boys and girls, this will be a bitter/sweet gathering for me...as I have just received word that I will be relocating to the USA for at least 12 months.  I guess it's not all bad as now I can be the 'ready resource' for drop shipping and the like, particularly with the green back so low.  I will still be an active part of our Zed community and will be looking to buy a new 'Z' stateside!  See you all tomorrow night!

Rev.

Well boys and girls, this will be a bitter/sweet gathering for me...as I have just received word that I will be relocating to the USA for at least 12 months.  I guess it's not all bad as now I can be the 'ready resource' for drop shipping and the like, particularly with the green back so low.  I will still be an active part of our Zed community and will be looking to buy a new 'Z' stateside!  See you all tomorrow night!

Rev.

Oh Rev, you are going to be missed. I was just logging on to say that it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it tomorrow night. I have not left work before 10pm one night this week and tomorrow doesn't look like it is going to be any better. Now I am even sadder to hear that it will be you last gig for a while.

I'd like to say thanks Rev for all you help so far and I am very sorry I will miss you tomorrow. So Scoota I won't be bringing the Towbar for Alan I will have to talk to him about other arrangements.

Have a great night boys and girls. Damm I wish I was coming.

Cheers Matt

Hi all,

Unfortunately Sulio won't be able to make his work available Friday night (due to situations beyond his control),

so we are moving it to the lounge at the Village Green pub just down the road.

The Green is on the corner of Springvale Rd & Ferntree Gully Rd, Mulgrave. It's pretty hard to miss...

• Moderators

I have to offer for free on  the night starter motors / alternators and AC compressors for 240/260z's if anyone wants to take any for spares...whats left will be taken for scrap later on (unknown condition). I hope to have an empty ute at the end of the night..