Z SHED

salty

Do Z owners ever have enough garage space?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do Z owners ever have enough garage space?

• YES
    • No
    • yes if I could get my wifes car out
    • yes if I could get my brothers car out
    • yes if the council would allow me to build the new garage extention

Not sure where the thread went so here it tis again, the "Z SHED."

First pic is frame on ground and a wall with frame and "cladding" ready to go up when frame is "up"

second pic is the arvo, some progress

third pic is the colour.... what can I say :-\ :-\ :-\...................... and frame..... moving on :)

fourth pic, my son Pete, 30............" I made this" OR ............" my plants grow this high...hhmmmm :o"

fifth pics, almost done...... well, mostly, some "tweaking", like concrete floor, install a dyno................. :) :)

post-2031-144023617298_thumb.jpg

post-2031-144023617306_thumb.jpg

post-2031-144023617311_thumb.jpg

post-2031-144023617315_thumb.jpg

The wall that you see, front on, has been changed from a"wall with a door" to a sliding door to allow a dyno to be installed down the track.

The " gap" on the left wall, thats 2 sliding doors.

I thought , "what if I remove the door at the end, get rid of the "small walk in door", install a sliding door then instal a dyno in the new concrete floor still allowing a car.......a Z........ duh... to be stored/parked over the dyno  when not in use?

I'm looking at $80 an hour to "run" your car on the dyno.......... no tuning.. which I can do, but just to see your BHP figures? 3 runs maybe?

Just a thought. :)

Z SHED is 9m X 6M, Pete an I have some project to fill this up................quickly :( :(

I need more workshop space.................. :'(

Yo oldZman, thanks for the support there.

well the karma bogan got out of hand, I had to call in gav to look at it, I trashed all my posts to stop the negative coming in, had a thread started in my name which was not started by me, had that deleted...........gav's looking at that as to WHO could do that >:(

AND got the news my mum, who lives with me, has  maybe weeks to live.... cancer of the lung, 50 years of smoking "roll your own"

so I step back some, look at things...........

mums in good spirits, brother down from sydney to look at things... man it shook him up to see mum....

life can be a bitch.............but life goes on eh?

but looking at "my" karma..............at one point I had the most negative..........now I have the most positive? go figure :)

How fast do you expect the Shed to go around Mallala, Salty?

Your appearances these days are far and few between but always entertaining LOL

Hey Steve ..

long time no chat ... I got a message from you a few weeks back and I tried to respond, but the system was telling me that your inbox would not accept my mail ... Was it something i said!?

Hey you're the most popular bloke on the site now .. the absence has worked!

Hey great work on the shed .. you seen the hornet lately?

cheers

Adam

;D Hey Salty good to hear your still alive & kicking , welcome back old mate. By the way that response of yours to Lurch, were you inferring that

Mallala was to wide. Ha Ha.

Kind regards : Alan.  :D

good to cya back Salty.

Hopefully some time in the next year or so hope to drive Lil Zed over east for one of the club runs in Victoria or Tassy, will be good to pop in and see your shed completed.

;D Hey Salty good to hear your still alive & kicking , welcome back old mate. By the way that response of yours to Lurch, were you inferring that

Mallala was to wide. Ha Ha.

Kind regards : Alan.  :D

Thanks Alan, I thought the shed @ 6meters might be to wide ;D

good to cya back Salty.

Hopefully some time in the next year or so hope to drive Lil Zed over east for one of the club runs in Victoria or Tassy, will be good to pop in and see your shed completed.

Kobes, your welcome to drop in, maybe stay the night after the long trip over the Nullabour, service the car, refresh then move on to Tas.  ;D

oh and check the Zshed ;)

Fotos of the Z's and the new workshop for them.

This might give some, who are looking at erecting "space" for their Z or Z,s, some idea of space to work in/store in.

this shed is 6x9meters, plenty of space to work in,  as well as space for work benchs etc

concrete floor still to be done. :'(

post-2031-144023618797_thumb.jpg

post-2031-144023618802_thumb.jpg

post-2031-144023618804_thumb.jpg

post-2031-144023618806_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I often get ideas when I'm passing my local airfield here.. Like Larry Perkins' factory/hangar.. he seems to like his old tractors and has a place to store them in his 5 acre sheds!